The "RAWR >:(" thread

Dead

!diot$ who take the first exit at the roundabout and feel they do not need to indicate.. so u sit there like a d!ck waiting for them to go straight when they turn

RRRRRRRRRAAWWWWWRR!!!!!

Yes they are lame. I hope they die soon.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid DUMB f*ing b!tch this morning in MUMMIES EUNOS (P plater, the ones that give others the bad name) that decided to cut not one...but two cars off just to get ahead of me before the turn off to civic. So what if my car is better than yours? Does that mean you have to cut other people off? NO it doesn't. You're a fat b!tch anyway, get that a55 on a treadmill and stop eating hungry jacks and RJ's, and better yet, instead of driving mummies car to work every morning WHY DON'T YOU WALK! Get that ar5e into shape (if it's possible).

If you cross me again, I will STAB YOU IN THE THROAT with my f*ing collecters edition trd pen!!!!

There I feel much better now.

Stupid DUMB f*ing b!tch this morning in MUMMIES EUNOS (P plater, the ones that give others the bad name) that decided to cut not one...but two cars off just to get ahead of me before the turn off to civic. So what if my car is better than yours? Does that mean you have to cut other people off? NO it doesn't. You're a fat b!tch anyway, get that a55 on a treadmill and stop eating hungry jacks and RJ's, and better yet, instead of driving mummies car to work every morning WHY DON'T YOU WALK! Get that ar5e into shape (if it's possible).

If you cross me again, I will STAB YOU IN THE THROAT with my f*ing collecters edition trd pen!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:D

Damn you're scary when you're angry :P

hehe...put some laxatives in his foods/drinks

Dudes ive got this FORTY plus old mulletted old ocker of a person working with me ,That p*****s me of like no other human being ,Hes got opinions galore(with no merit nor factual proof at all in his arguments),Racial slurs beyond believe(hes does this asian accent sounds like he constipated,i think becoz of lack of fibre) ,turns 'my radio' into the oldies station(sez ur music makes him wanna slit his wrists :blink: in all honesty ide help him)

He drives this 94 Rex with 19s &(get this) a pink grille for 'BLING',does the most dodgeyest mods ever.Exhaust muffler came off a MX5(what??)HE claims to have picked up 'CHICKS' in this car YEEAARRIIIITE?? apperently coz the birds like it :blink:claims to have taken on an S2000 & beaten it without a sweat :huh: the acrs done 140 000 clicks??? dont think so brutha

Hes got the GAUL to say the mods i do on my rolla is useless as itll always be a corolla :huh::huh: ..not wanting to tell this guy the fine details of the gains & advances ive made since my modifications ive ignored him but he's persists in being a ***** and a half..Yknow hes the the sort of guy that has done or has MATES thats done everything & been in every situation imagined,Treats women badly (I wonder why hes still single?? :unsure: and his mates)

Dudes.... :help::help: I absolutely dislike this guy...WooooooooSAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh forget it RRRRAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRR

thanx for that

People that drive Nissan 350Z roadsters, that jump in my car and tell me my Diamond Visions look blue-er than their Bi-Xenons, and my car comes stock with mp3 and their sleek BOSE system doesn't... Stop trying to make me feel better numskull!

And tell him to get some friggin imagination. 350Z is now the official mid-life crisis car these days.

How about people who think they're so above the law that they need not indicate at roundabouts or to change lanes - seriously, do they think they're cool???? You're clearly a superior driver if you don't "need" to indicate to change lanes <_<

OR

All the idiots who want to race me at the lights because my car is loud and looks like it goes fast - NEWSFLASH - it doesn't! YES old couple in Avalon, YES father of two in VT Berlina, YES labourer in sh!tbox, go for your life and floor your auto transmission - NEWSFLASH - I don't care! I'm just gonna turn the music up and relax B)

RAWR!!!

People that drive Nissan 350Z roadsters, that jump in my car and tell me my Diamond Visions look blue-er than their Bi-Xenons, and my car comes stock with mp3 and their sleek BOSE system doesn't... Stop trying to make me feel better numskull!

And tell him to get some friggin imagination. 350Z is now the official mid-life crisis car these days.

How about people who think they're so above the law that they need not indicate at roundabouts or to change lanes - seriously, do they think they're cool???? You're clearly a superior driver if you don't "need" to indicate to change lanes <_<

OR

All the idiots who want to race me at the lights because my car is loud and looks like it goes fast - NEWSFLASH - it doesn't! YES old couple in Avalon, YES father of two in VT Berlina, YES labourer in sh!tbox, go for your life and floor your auto transmission - NEWSFLASH - I don't care! I'm just gonna turn the music up and relax B)

RAWR!!!

If people do not indicate properly in front of Jimmy then I will STAB THEM IN THE THROAT.

End.

OMG!!!!!! Stupid girl in lancer this morning in multi story car park!! Wasn't looking where she was going and had EARPHONES IN!!! WTF?! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU F*ING ANOREXIC!!! YOU NEARLY HIT MY BABY!!!

...and while you're at it...

PUT ON SOME WEIGHT you skinny a55!!! "Ooooo look at me take this hairpin corner *snap* ohhhh noooo there go my arms from the steering recoil!!!"

RAAAAARWWWWRRRWRWRWRRRARAR!!!! STAB STAB STABBITY STAB!!!

ps: metamucil doesn't work :(

Rob says: Loose the weight biatch!

Rob says: eat some food biatch!

Rob says: speak and i will stab u, move and i will stab u, breathe and i will STAB J00!!

loll man u got alot of anger.. or are u frustrated in other ways..... :ph34r:

Rob says: Loose the weight biatch!

Rob says: eat some food biatch!

Rob says: speak and i will stab u, move and i will stab u, breathe and i will STAB J00!!

loll man u got alot of anger.. or are u frustrated in other ways..... :ph34r:

lol

I do ay, just releasing it. And trust me, I aint frustrated in other ways. If anything I had 'too' much of it and need a break haha.

I'm a fluffy bunny in real life and a bit of a snag etc (plus I'm a muso) so I'm 'sensitive'...yeahhhh o.O

Don't you have anything to RAWR! about Daz???

Ex Girl Friends saying don't call me never want to speak to you again and then cracking it when I don't call

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWW !

Make up your friggin mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Although in my case she wanted action.

"I guess you'd better come over"

"Why?"

"I thought we could have some fun..."

":o"

Ex <<<<<< STAB :lol:

Met an 'associate' I havent seen in such a long time,new missus,looking all nice & cosmopolitan Ang & Brad <_< ,Sez 'heard u drive a corolla mate Isnt that a girlies car?'shouldnt u buy a v8 or something?? (WAAAHH punch in the guts) then the whore from hell goes 'Not even a respectable girl would drive a corolla I'de rather drive a 'lancer' OR (get this) I like the look of the Tiida?? :blink: :blink:What lancer wtf Tiida??? WTF....silence....(then) poke in eyes,scratch scratch scratch,punch in the epididmus,another shot in the ovaries,handful of hair,knee in the nostril,WHAT WAS THAT DUDE & COW?? WHAT kick kick ..........ok ok ok im ok now.................kick kick..bitches

Lancers & Tiidas...get u hurt...(FYI the fight scene was in my head ok??)

Met an 'associate' I havent seen in such a long time,new missus,looking all nice & cosmopolitan Ang & Brad <_< ,Sez 'heard u drive a corolla mate Isnt that a girlies car?'shouldnt u buy a v8 or something?? (WAAAHH punch in the guts) then the whore from hell goes 'Not even a respectable girl would drive a corolla I'de rather drive a 'lancer' OR (get this) I like the look of the Tiida?? :blink: :blink:What lancer wtf Tiida??? WTF....silence....(then) poke in eyes,scratch scratch scratch,punch in the epididmus,another shot in the ovaries,handful of hair,knee in the nostril,WHAT WAS THAT DUDE & COW?? WHAT kick kick ..........ok ok ok im ok now.................kick kick..bitches

I KILL THEM!!!

I'm already pi55ed off and DON'T need to hear this!!!! STAB STAB STAB STAB ARRGGGHHH!!!!

Die-Chimpanzee.jpg

lol

Boz seriously, I can't believe they said that to you. Are they just w@nkers? Sounds like it. The female sounds like she needs her brain swapped with that of a monkey, as even a monkey knows that Tiida's are plastic looking minger mobiles.

OMG!!!!!! Stupid girl in lancer this morning in multi story car park!! Wasn't looking where she was going and had EARPHONES IN!!! WTF?! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU F*ING ANOREXIC!!! YOU NEARLY HIT MY BABY!!!

...and while you're at it...

PUT ON SOME WEIGHT you skinny a55!!! "Ooooo look at me take this hairpin corner *snap* ohhhh noooo there go my arms from the steering recoil!!!"

RAAAAARWWWWRRRWRWRWRRRARAR!!!! STAB STAB STABBITY STAB!!!

ps: metamucil doesn't work :(

I tried Nulax...........in progress :o

lol

Boz seriously, I can't believe they said that to you. Are they just w@nkers? Sounds like it. The female sounds like she needs her brain swapped with that of a monkey, as even a monkey knows that Tiida's are plastic looking minger mobiles.

kick kick.......for good measure :lol:

jees i hate it when someone, insted of pulling into the big gape behind you, speeds up, squeezes in front of you just to brake 10 secs later to turn in to a corner <_< :( :angry:

Somewhereeeee *STAB* over the rainnnnbowwww *STAB* moroonnnnsss drive *STAAABBBBB*

ha ha ha ha, Can anyone say T0SSERS! :clap: :P :D

She just owned herself by saying that - Lancer and Tiida