aNY1 in here bought a bomex kit yet?

badboyz in canberra is going to buy one this year

he is going to try anyways, one of the guys up here ordered/paid for a full bomex kit through jetspeed and he waited over 12 months for it and it still never came, bomex just dont seem to give a toss about customer service, in the end he jut got his money back and didn't bother....

badboyz is saving up for a house this year :lol:

he is going to try anyways, one of the guys up here ordered/paid for a full bomex kit through jetspeed and he waited over 12 months for it and it still never came, bomex just dont seem to give a toss about customer service, in the end he jut got his money back and didn't bother....

No he isn't going to try :lol:

In an effort to make money AND fulfillment for myself later on I'm going to get into property investment. Plus it would also be good to have a house of my own lol.

badboyz is saving up for a house this year :lol:

No he isn't going to try :lol:

In an effort to make money AND fulfillment for myself later on I'm going to get into property investment. Plus it would also be good to have a house of my own lol.

:clap::toast:

there is a 1zz rolla up here in brissy with the full kit and it looks HOT its buy far the best kit i have seen on a current rolla.

This car does look good. Shame the performance of the car doesn't match it in the looks department as it's a 1ZZ auto. :(