Aurion on 19" wheels

Cosmo

Mmmmm - I like these rims. Might have to check on the price. Anyone know a reseller in Sydney ?

eleanorlrgjz9.jpg

B.Boss Eleanor

Edited by Danos

Hi Danos,

I think if you get the picture and tell one of the tyre shop such as stgeorge tyre or tempe tyre, they will be able to order one for you

As far as I concerned the option of the wheel in their net is very limited, but you can come to the shop and shop around, but if you email them first I think they will tell you whether they have it or not, and they probably can order it for you if you are interested.

I found something similar to the rim that, looks like a bit similar with K-Speed.

i got quoted 2k with tyres from the local Bob Jane up here in TVL, i think on my black SX6 they will look sexual, but i can't really afford them at the moment. might give Tempe tyres a ring though....

heres the equivalent that Tempe tyres have, it only comes in 20 inch, but it's the same price as the B Boss 18's (well up here anyways) i don't know how 20's would look on an Aurion..................................... it is tempting but getting tyres later on may be pretty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...mp;part_no=1486

Edited by beaves

Orange S2000 in canberra w. 20's on it. 235/25/R20 tyres on it. Rubber ban tyres. What a way to destroy a sports cars handling :lol:

Haha... yes, and his black paint cousin, plated "SDUCTV" - so not cool...

Aren't these the same wheels that dkzr6 has on his white aurion (in 18" form)??

heres the equivalent that Tempe tyres have, it only comes in 20 inch, but it's the same price as the B Boss 18's (well up here anyways) i don't know how 20's would look on an Aurion..................................... it is tempting but getting tyres later on may be pretty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...mp;part_no=1486

Yeah they look alright but I like the B.Boss rims as they arc inwards to the central hub rather than arcing out. Gives them more of a concave look