Rotrex Powered 2zz - Any corolla's up 2 it ?

xoom

The Blitz Kit in Japan comes with a Blitz reprogrammed ECU so that will be a bonus I think :)

pop that ecu into ur car and pop goes the engine ;) ;) ;) ;)

if it was programmed in the states no dramas but as it was programmed in japan chances are it was tuned to 105 or even 108 ron petrol which = mega pinging the instant u turn ur car on and bye bye engine .....

anything not tuned in aussie conditions i would steer clear of.

mark! your webmessenger thing sucks!!

would people stop day dreaming about FI on their car and do it already!! :P

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hehe

Edited by pippy

brashboys makes a twin charge kit for the 2zz if anyone is game ;) ;) ;) ;)

ok if u look @ the previous page post #21 ;) ;) ;) ;)

i think lets get people to get one of these methods of F/I working before anyone even goes down the path of jamming both of them in ...... there is a film clip of a matrix running the brashboys kit somewhere but i cant seem to find it ..... however from memory the clip of the supercharged 2zz seems to go faster as they never gave it in the clip for the twin charged matrix and only cruised it everywhere while driving no real WOT driving.

yep thats the clip ..... from all the angles and different views they show u and just from the noise vs action/momentum it really doesnt look like the car is moving at all compared to either the s/c clips ive seen or the turbo clips ive seen ..... i dunno or it could just be the way it was filmed it is not showing its true potential ..... but i figure if this was big and really successful it would have taken off but there isnt much action on it from the guys in the US .....

nah ur right but they make the blitz kit for the celica but not the NEWER corolla which has the same engine... daym themmm!!! just cuz we can fit more groceries in the car!! :lol:

ummm, yeah they do, I got pricing for it a while ago, ~$8k NZD for the blitz kit for the zze123 corolla. They don't work on the drive by wire model, but they don't work on the DBW celica either... although you can convert them given the money.

Guest JDM y0 !

my friend in singapore owns a MR-S and it has a "Power enterprise" (??? not 100% on it, from memory i think it was) turbo kit. that thing goes really fast so a supercharged 2zz should hammer.

LOL KAZE, about fitting groceries in hahaha just read that then. :P