Remover

Rolla_Boy

hey guys, anyone know a good brand of goo/gunk/glue remover there is out there. I removed my badges and there is still alot on it you can actually read corolla easily. ive used all the stuff that have been said in the debadging thread and still no luck!!!!!!!!!

ill give that a shot. as for polish nearly all of the glue remained on the surface ,polish doesnt do anything. ill polish it once its off

trust me, if your use some elbow grease and scrub at it, polish works just fine, ask any of the 3 canberra people on the forums i have removed badges for.

then again, it also depends on how u take the badge off. when i do it there is only a small outline of glue left, easy to remove

OOMPH! remover!

spray, smells a lot like lemon.. think the acidity in the lemon is what does the job. spray on, leave for a minute or 2 to soak in and remove!

then you gotta rinse..

available at woolies, big W and bunnings.

http://www.pascoes.com.au/products.php?which=117&level=6

Edited by JJCRU23R

• 1 month later...

yea u can kill anything with a match and a bit of petrol :P

check woolies in the detergents section.

i couldnt find it in big w even though that website said its there as well as bunnings.. didn tsee it at bunnings either

Edited by JJCRU23R