Bucket Seats

JAZE55

i can get black dc2r recaros for a corolla (meaning with rails)

One is in good condition the other one is in MINT condition... looking for offers around 1500.

lucky for me my new ride comes with recaros :D

Edited by BanGn

I need more money :(

donations to the 'Dylan needs more money fund' will be greatfully accepted

You will have the pleasure of knowing your money will be safely put into the Building and improvement of one of the strongest NA 2ZZ-GE powered cars in Australia.

i can get black dc2r recaros for a corolla (meaning with rails)

One is in good condition the other one is in MINT condition... looking for offers around 1500.

lucky for me my new ride comes with recaros :D

ohh really :rolleyes: any pics for me brian?? yerhhh i seen ur new ride and those recaros and rims and everything else it can do on track :spiteful:

Guest JDM y0 !

mis matched dor-rif-toe stylez y000 !!!

lol about my ghetto interior coz im poor. recaro drivers and a **** unsupportive (in comparrison to recaro) passenger seat... passenger seat cost me 50 so i thought "Why not !"

anyways if i had money i would get matching seats but i dont so its gonna stay dorifto pig stylez.... not that im really all that good at drift or anything but i can pose tho...lolz jokez.

yah the drivers sits on a low recaro rail that was modified and the passenger sits on modified spronter rail that sits quite a bit higher (proberly as high as a stock sprinter seat...so not that bad really)

post-3185-1172227118_thumb.jpg

Edited by JDM y0 !

Awesome quick fix but does look funny on the stock seats. I just realised that the reason i slide around alot is because of my seat covers. :P. I like to protect the leather seats as much as possible, as they arnt very high quality.

• 1 year later...

I know it's an old thread but i guess reviving this one would be better than starting ANOTHER new one on this topic. If it's a bad idea just let me know.

Anyway, does anyone have any idea who does custom rails or general modification of rails in NSW? I've got some rails that need to be altered to fit the stivo. Just a basic cut and re-weld as the front bolts already line up, just the back bolts need to be aligned.

Cheers for any info.

Make sure you have them engineered to meet safety and legal requirements. I think the RTA can supply you with names and contact details of recognised engineers, might be different for your state though.