Anyone know Bendix part no for Sportivo 03?

it'll be on your Compliance plate/VIN number,You can quote this to your local and they'll tell you..is it South African or Japanese made?? From wat im looking at (the catalogues ) Bendix dont have a listing for the Tivo's just the Ascents/Conquests etc...I'll check with them tomorrow ill call them personally & PM u

Thanks Bozurolla,

I will give Toyota a call tomorrow, hope they will give me answer.. :)

it'll be on your Compliance plate/VIN number,You can quote this to your local and they'll tell you..is it South African or Japanese made?? From wat im looking at (the catalogues ) Bendix dont have a listing for the Tivo's just the Ascents/Conquests etc...I'll check with them tomorrow ill call them personally & PM u

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys..

I called up Toyota on last week, gave the VIN number and they told me is Africa brakes.. Lucky I do not listen to them and at the end took the wheel out and have a look and found out it is Jap brake. :(

Below is the front brake of my car, if anyone donno what type of brake on your car, you can compare to the below picture.

front_02mid.jpg

At the end I ordered the EBC Green stuffs, and finially have a chance to put it on today, so far so good. If anyone interest in GreenStuffs, below is the part no:

Front EBC Green for Jap: DP21325

Rear EBC Green (all the same): DP21326

Hope this info could be handy.. :P

I enquired about green stuffs, but the guy reccomended green stuffs on the front but blacks on the back for street use since the rears take longer to warm up (10% braking etc). My mate use to have commodore with these pads and had to use the hand brake to get in/out car parks till they warmed up on the road. Not sure if its the same with rollas.