No N/Gen Kluger has been in a Au Winter yet.

fish475

The US sites have reported a fair portion of Dash/Mirror rattles as they have been through there winter. Although some of there regions are well and truely sub zero conditions unlike us unless your in the Alpines.

During that recent cold snap in Victoria the other week. I drove from the NSW/VIC border to between Colac and Apollo Bay and experienced my first non stop dash & front window frame rattles in the cooler conditions of the early morning. On bumpier back roads main road links.

One rattle is at the plastic join between the dash and the top on the front air vents. But my dealer my have instigated that one upon installing my Bluetooth/6stacker upgrade.

But the edge of the window frame twiching noise was reminisent of a new commodore I once had. After many trips back to the dealer, resulted in the findings of insufficent window sealer bonding the window. That was only noticable in the morning prior to the sun heating up the window area in winter.

It will be interesting this winter if southern vic/ alpine and tassie folks experience the amount of dash rattles our Highlander cousins have noticed in their winter.

We hired one a few months ago and took it down to Thredbo is NSW. We ended up leaving early morning in 3*C conditions, with a rattle some where in the dash on the passneger side.

Overall, much better then the Territory we previously hired. They were a plastic rattle box.

Encouraging too here that, re rattles and Territory rattles.

As the Missus wanted the Territory as it was more car like for her to drive with better confidence.

Bad service at the local Ford dealer enabled me to buy the Kluger without an entry into her diary to raise when we have a blew next.

Plus I hate interior rattles with a passion.