Just bought 2006 Toyota Corolla ZZE122R 5Y ASCENT

Hello,

I just recently purchased a 2006 TOYOTA COROLLA ZZE122R 5Y ASCENT Hatchback today, due to my AE112r got totaled due to old lady Tboning me. (Pictures Below INSIDE WAS PERFECT NO DAMAGE WHAT SO EVER GO THE ROLLAS YOU HOLD UP WELL!!!)

Any comments on how good the 2006 rolla runs, got it for a great price and LOW LOW Kms 55000kms on it with 2 year new car warrenty, not that anything goes wrong on corollas

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place either online or near Sutherland/St George area NSW way where to buy accessories for it.

The things i would like to save up for are the following:

illuminated door sills - same as the ones listed here

Fog lights - the sportivo model i think has them already per stock item.

I may need other stuff to but can only think of these things at the moment. Mainly want the Chrome grille and Fog lights

Thanks

Justin

Edited by justin105

rims? lower? exhaust? tints? full sportivo body kit?.. :spiteful::whistling:

Would love to. Just the money hahah Im going to buy rims soon its got stock hubbies on it "WHAT A JOKE" there the first things ima buy

I wouldnt mind eyelids aswell :) i dont mind them but a bodykit and exhaust would be nice

congrats on the purchase. i had the same model and love the look of it.

there's no chrome grill for your model that i know of... but oem foglights are easy to install there are a few tutorials on it in the forum.

apart from wheels, i highly recommend a rear spoiler. i'm selling one :P (see my sig)

Edited by chicken

there's no chrome grill for your model that i know of... but oem foglights are easy to install there are a few tutorials on it in the forum.

apart from wheels, i highly recommend a rear spoiler. i'm selling one :P (see my sig)

Cheers for that. No biggie on the chrome grille looks good stock black.

I'm not sure if it already has the spoiler I think I does forgot to check. I pick it up during the week from the guy I bought it off.

Do you actually know where I can buy fog lights besides genuine, preferably ones that fit exactly within the space atm?

Thanks

Edited by justin105

I'm not sure if it already has the spoiler I think I does forgot to check. I pick it up during the week from the guy I bought it off.

Do you actually know where I can buy fog lights besides genuine, preferably ones that fit exactly within the space atm?

Thanks

if its an ascent sport its has a spoiler.

check out ozparts.com.au, ebay or even carmate.com.au for oem style foglights and covers

Thanks

if its an ascent sport its has a spoiler.

check out ozparts.com.au, ebay or even carmate.com.au for oem style foglights and covers

Just checked on the sale on carsales it does have one. Totally forgot about the listing on there hahah.

Thanks for the websites I'll check them out.

I also posted on your items for mirrors and the electric windows so check it out let me know if I can install them on my ascent

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26879&st=50

• 4 weeks later...