ZR6 Sportivo tuning

emkay

Hi Guys,

New to the scene with my purchase of 2006 Aurion Sportivo, ive seen a couple of videos on youtube and was just wondering can anyone here direct me to someone that tunes these cars based in Sydney ?

Thanks in advance

Hi Jet,

thanks for the reply, in regards to changing the ecu to get the car on the dyno would you know of any workshops Sydney based that do this ? 

3 hours ago, GDude said:

Hi, Mahmoud. If you mean ECU tuning, then you will have to go aftermarket as the stock ECUs can't be tuned.

Hi Jet, thanks for the reply, in regards to changing the ecu to get the car on the dyno would you know of any workshops Sydney based that do this ?
  •  

Sorry, I don't know of any as I get my cars tuned a bit outside Sydney i.e. Blue Mountains which is probably a bit of a hike for you. Maybe try Croydon Racing Developments in Rydalmere? Where are you located?

Guildford, blue mountains ain't that far if it's worth the trip id come up no luck with Croydon they don't do it 

Hi Trent, I'd be interested in going more mods if I could find someone reliable Sydney wide that had tuned these before 

The only tuning device I have seen used was Unichip. Do a search for Rebz's Turbo Aurion and it may have where it was done. I think from memory, there was a sticker on the intercooler.

Hi Mate,

There isnt much aftermarket support for these cars but other manufacturers (Lotus) are helping to crack our ecu's.

Check out this site. So far able to raise Rev Limit and change VVTi curve/Changeover. Not much but its a start.

http://www.mr2oc.com/188-v6-mr2-forum/634697-2gr-fe-stock-ecu-has-been-hacked-immobilizer-can-removed.html

On 17 July 2016 at 5:20 PM, Man+van said:

Hi Mate,

There isnt much aftermarket support for these cars but other manufacturers (Lotus) are helping to crack our ecu's.

Check out this site. So far able to raise Rev Limit and change VVTi curve/Changeover. Not much but its a start.

http://www.mr2oc.com/188-v6-mr2-forum/634697-2gr-fe-stock-ecu-has-been-hacked-immobilizer-can-removed.html

Defs onto it thanks bro appreciate 

On 17/07/2016 at 3:20 PM, Man+van said:

Hi Mate,

Wow, that thread is one heck of an interesting read! That Gouky fellow is a true champion! :D

• 5 years later...