Lift issue? No lift at 6000rpm

Hi guys I'm new to this site and also new with my 04 corolla sportivo just last week as I was entering lift it didn't feel tough as it did when I got it then after checking again for lift it just felt like a vvt with no lift push what so ever iv taken it to my mechanic and his told me it might be something to do with fuel cutout at those rpms I don't think his correct could use plz help me get my lift back or guide me to fix this issue cheers

Check lift bolts, is often the cause for this issue. Worst comes to worst could be a ****** fuel pump or a reset of the ecu.
Do the small things first man, few mechanics have knowledge of the 2zzge, let alone diagnosing why lift isn't engaging. I'd 100% replace the liftbolts though.

- Check Lift bolts. Very common on the preface lift 03/04 models for them to wear down quicker, although the design has since been corrected.

- Check oil level, make sure your engine has enough oil.

- Check the VVTLi solenoid as the filter/screen inside of it can get clogged and cause lift to not engage, see below:

If these look all good, probably best to take it to a mechanic to check what could be wrong.

Best of luck!

Thanks a lot guys for the comments hard to get help these days but use are on the ball just to sum up everything my corolla has go 200+ kms on the clock but still goes well for what it is I'm guessing it will be lift bolts or it possibly has clogged up with gunk thanks again I'll look into these  issues and let yluse know how I went respect and thanks a million

I'd definitely start of with the cheaper solutions before thinking about anything expensive.

Can save a bit of time and most importantly money.