Melbourne Meet up

I think for a lot of people despite other invitations that a meet be arranged for the Melbourne Guys and if there are any Gals to have a proper meet. Easter is not a good time for me I was thinking at the end of this month. To meet somewhere central to most Suburbs. If you are interested let me know I was thinking maybe around Warragil Road Mathew Flinders Hotel around Lunch Time or earlier. Up to you Guys but let me know so we can arrange a time and firm date Probably the 1st or Second Of May.

Come on guys, please change the date!!! Either before the 27th of April or after the 8th of May as I'm in Singapore at that time. Would really love to meet up with all you guys. And take some photos with all the Corollas...not just Sportivos ( :D Orrock). Come on...

Will also love to see Peekay's red bullet...

This is not a case of I will have one two days before or after orrock this was suposed to be a general get together for all members. If you want to try and fragment this forum ne club then we are all wasting our time (my opinion any way). As I guess a founding member and as moderator I have arranged meets before that have meet some success in the scheme of things. If you guys out there are interested lets get together on a day that suits most people. (I am happy to delay a week or two egene). If other people are happy to come along please do.I am not trying to enforce any thing but as a group we have to pull together and not apart and in different directions.

what have i done wrong? sorry but if there is a forum rule to "official" events please let me know about it because i have missed it.

i am car cruising on anzac day regardless of what this forum is doing.

i think you have misread me. i am not organising a car cruise to replace your meet up. i am not trying to fragment the forum.

please remember you did not give a firm date and you did say "Up to you Guys"

i was trying to be friendly by letting other people know about events they might like to go to. there are a few good events on this month like dyno day at good guys performance and hot 4s photoshoot.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this meet still one? Why did this topic have to be moved to where people won't see it?

Anyway, let's have it on the 15th of May which is a Saturday say around 11am?

Suggestions for locations? Must be a location with plenty of parking space. Do we want to go for a cruise after that?

Let's start planning boys, it's already May.