[sydney] Fav Radio Station??

D'Ice

Fav Radio Station  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dont know if you couldnt tell by my post... i got no $$$ for a deck :P thats y i was askin 4 handouts hahaha!

hahahaha sorry... i got this attention thingee goin on lol... no wonder i was neva good at school hahaha... 39UAI is nuffin to be proud of lol

d_ice im think its called thank *** your here . the best show haha on sundays

yea Thank G OD Ur Here... whhhat a sick c*nt... funny one

i see this poll is very one sided

i dont see ANY rock stations, old people radio or Triple J. Last time, I checked Triple J goes all over australia. Sure they play some "out there" stuff, but i prefer "out there" then ads.

BTW, I prefer WS-FM to any of the options givin. if your going to do a poll, make it fair hey!

there is more to life than TODAY FM

well that's why there's an "other" option... lol those options r the only ones i really know bout... ie: the only ones on my presets lol... but maybe next poll we might add sum rock stations or wateva... btw is there a station that plays techno/dance/trance or wateva???

Edited by d_ice

dont know if you couldnt tell by my post... i got no $$$ for a deck :P thats y i was askin 4 handouts hahaha!

hahahaha sorry... i got this attention thingee goin on lol... no wonder i was neva good at school hahaha... 39UAI is nuffin to be proud of lol

HEYYY.... im on my last simester of doing postgrad at uni... and i had a UAI VERY CLOSE TO THAT SCORE. actually i think that was my score... but i cant confirm that since i dont remember it exactly.. but it was round 39 yea.

the UAI aint SH!T! its what you do with your oppertunitiez after high school that matterz. never let that stupid number stop me from doing what ive been wanting to do!

so yea.. follow your dreams! you can reach your goals. im living proof! beefcake! BEEFCAKE!!!!!

Edited by JJCRU23R

HEYYY.... im on my last simester of doing postgrad at uni... and i had a UAI VERY CLOSE TO THAT SCORE. actually i think that was my score... but i cant confirm that since i dont remember it exactly.. but it was round 39 yea.

the UAI aint SH!T! its what you do with your oppertunitiez after high school that matterz. never let that stupid number stop me from doing what ive been wanting to do!

so yea.. follow your dreams! you can reach your goals. im living proof! beefcake! BEEFCAKE!!!!!

lol hahahaha... yea i made pretty bad choices after highschool.... that's y i'm still screwed beggin for apprenticeships lol... its koool :D

JJJ hack and request fest is great. Also they have good new music. Often they have too much hip hop or a period of crap music but really throws you to the new movements of music without any commercial bounds or contracts. :)

Sometimes RTR (Perth) like a bit of Reggae so seek that out and blues and roots kinda stuff.

Dig Jazz and DIG on the set top box. Also some ABC classic if the drivers around me are being idiot :help: s and I need to chill. Sometimes some Rock but I hate commercials so try to avoid commercial radio. B)

Triple J is the only station I listen to. If a colourful painting had a voice, then that would be Triple J.

"The revolution is not ending. The revolution has just begun. Who wishes to join this revolution? We are the machines. We speak these dreams. We are the machines. We are the machines of g.o.d."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does anyone know of a techno and/or a reggae radio station in syd???

i'm surprised there arent allot of bob marley fans around :(

iiii shot the sherrrriff... but i didn't shoot the deputy

For Reggae info check this site out.

http://forums.ozreggae.com/

Some people I know do the Fisherman style live thing in Perth, a good show if get a chance to see.