NSW DIY Car Wash Place

zenkinsw

Hi all,

I living in West Ryde area, and there is only One DIY car wash place close to the train station, but it is real suck, the place is dirty and the water guy feel gummy when you hold it. :angry:

Does anyone know any DIY car wash place close to West Ryde?

hehe

Your house + a bucket :P

But seriously i dont know any places around ryde... anyways whats wrong with washing the car at your place anyway? I wash my car in front of my house all the time (once every two months :P) with a bucket. Last time i checked that was still legal.

Edited by neK

Hi Nek,

I wish to wash my car in front of my house, but I'm living in Apartment now and not allow lol.. :(

hehe

Your house + a bucket :P

But seriously i dont know any places around ryde... anyways whats wrong with washing the car at your place anyway? I wash my car in front of my house all the time (once every two months :P) with a bucket. Last time i checked that was still legal.

a few of us have made the one at dural our local... but thats not really close to ryde...

the dural one is good cos its pretty big, you get good time for your $$, and there's a hungry jacks across the carpark... what more could you want?

there's one in norwest, just near hillsong church... and i think there's one just near rosehill racecourse / hooters... but that might have closed down...

I wish to wash my car in front of my house, but I'm living in Apartment now and not allow lol.. :(

Does it actually state that you are not allowed to wash your car?

Ive washed my car at my mates apartment before, no one says anything :)

Car washing is not allowed in some apartment complex. It depends if each apartment/unit has their own water meter...

If it doesn't, then my guess is that other apartment owners are not willing to wash your car at their expense.

Hi Blue_Rolla,

Do you have the actual address?? I'm new in Sydney so still donno many places.. :P

I search the suburb you told and it's about 15km away from my home, songs alright with me..

Do you guys go there often? If yes, we might able to meet somedays together lol.. :P

a few of us have made the one at dural our local... but thats not really close to ryde...

the dural one is good cos its pretty big, you get good time for your $$, and there's a hungry jacks across the carpark... what more could you want?

there's one in norwest, just near hillsong church... and i think there's one just near rosehill racecourse / hooters... but that might have closed down...

Yes Nek,

Not allow due to Strata in Sydney.. :angry:

I really hate apartment, noisy, less privacy, no party, NO CAR WASH~~ :(

bad luck we in contract, can't wait to move out next year~

zenkinsw, i've checked with our strata management and they've said that you can wash your car with a bucket...

but every strata management could be different, so check with yours (or agent)

Hi Saintly,

Thanks for your info, but we only have underground car park, and no water supply in there. I think it would be easier to clean the car somewhere else lol..

:rolleyes:

zenkinsw, i've checked with our strata management and they've said that you can wash your car with a bucket...

but every strata management could be different, so check with yours (or agent)

my brother in law was telling me about some place near coogee or something, its one of those carwashes where you pay people to wash your car..

get this $15 for a handwash!!!

and it came out pretty smick...the guy there offered to detail his car for $90 which includes a hand polish, polishing the bullbar and sports bars(its a rodeo), i htink a full interior steamclean/dry clean jobbie thing

if that aint cheap, then waht isnt?

i gotta find out where it is as im going to try it..oh and hes goingto get his car detailed there soon, so if its good then i'l let you guys know!

Kool GtiRboy.. :D

There are few car wash cafe' around my area, but sometimes you just want to spend some time with your hand to wash your own car lol.. :P

my brother in law was telling me about some place near coogee or something, its one of those carwashes where you pay people to wash your car..

get this $15 for a handwash!!!

and it came out pretty smick...the guy there offered to detail his car for $90 which includes a hand polish, polishing the bullbar and sports bars(its a rodeo), i htink a full interior steamclean/dry clean jobbie thing

if that aint cheap, then waht isnt?

i gotta find out where it is as im going to try it..oh and hes goingto get his car detailed there soon, so if its good then i'l let you guys know!

• 3 months later...
there's one in norwest, just near hillsong church...

Does anyone know the exact addy of that car wash place? I work near there now would be good to have a look if there any good.