non digital SLR camera users help please

JJCRU23R

gday,

very soon im supposed to start teaching a yr9 class how to use an SLR camera.

right now im still trying to get through 3 other assignments and im juggling my time between 2 high schools this week.

using an SLR is something i know very little about. its been bout 8 years since i learnt how to use one and i dont have any books or anything that i can read up on.

does anyone know of any reliable websites that teaches you the basics of using an SLR?

gday,

very soon im supposed to start teaching a yr9 class how to use an SLR camera.

right now im still trying to get through 3 other assignments and im juggling my time between 2 high schools this week.

using an SLR is something i know very little about. its been bout 8 years since i learnt how to use one and i dont have any books or anything that i can read up on.

does anyone know of any reliable websites that teaches you the basics of using an SLR?

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/blog/

LoL usually when you use a Darkroom people have used a SLR to take the pics . But people also use generic 35mm camera pics can come out good somtimes depends on the photographer :P :lol:

i used to do it in high school loved it have to get back into it but its alot of money to set up every thing :ph34r:

opted digital as its simple, easy & no fuss :lol:

hope this helps ?

kodak to a rescue haha

hope this helps ?

kodak to a rescue haha

i thought you were kidding at first.. but this is exactly the kind of info that what i was after!

i teach the class tomorrow!

the kids know more bout what they are doing than i do.. so beyond the research im doing, im practically winging it once i walk in the dark room :/

well as far as mixingthe chemicals, my supervising teacher went ahead and did that coz of course he knows what hes doing, but as far as class management and even showing kidz how to use the photographic easel and then developing.. i did ok!

i thought you were kidding coz i was thinking you were telling me to go 2 kodak website and develop the students stuff there instead.. hehe..

but yea heaps useful charmz thanks 4 the linkage!

well im only gonna be at the high school for 3 dayz over the next 2 weeks, then ill be there for 3 full weeks full time.

it counts as a subject in my postgrad... by the end of simester (provided i pass) ill be a fully qualified teacher.