[WA] Perth Meet - #1 and #2 meet photos up

ill go to the sat curtin cruise

i wanna see some of what the uni has to offer

:)

should rock up together :P dont like going alone but yeh :D will keep in touch :P

ANYHOW..

I've talked to few ppl and i think the next time round (once everyone is ready - car fixed, modded, tuned, stroked or whatever) we will hv a CRUISE instead :)

So this is roughly whats going to happen.. its going to be on a saturday night and not a long weekend :) double demerit is painful..

I need suggestion on where we should head to :) - we going to meet @ the same spot or around there anyway.. but from thr we will drive somewhere.. Although not many of us are worry about cops and stuff but I think its best if ppl could PM me any suggestions on where to go, what to do and stuff like that rather then posting it here..

we will keep it within a PM then once everything is organised we will work something out and probably keep the route till the very day :)

sounds good? fire away :) i'd be expecting PM :P :P

Edited by kenneth

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The modded cars will be in the front of the cruise to show off, but you are welcome to come and join us anyway

when I first bought my car I was looking for a club to join and no one was treating me nicely

so the idea of the club is to welcome every1 who is in to cars and pimpin', even if their rides weren't pimped out

cYa there guys

The modded cars will be in the front of the cruise to show off, but you are welcome to come and join us anyway

when I first bought my car I was looking for a club to join and no one was treating me nicely

so the idea of the club is to welcome every1 who is in to cars and pimpin', even if their rides weren't pimped out

cYa there guys

i think i spotted ur car @ curtin today.. i was driving out when u drove in.. around hmm 11.15ish @ curtin south entrance :)

cYa there guys

i think i spotted ur car @ curtin today.. i was driving out when u drove in.. around hmm 11.15ish @ curtin south entrance :)

hahha

since we talkin about spotting each other, i parked next to you in the carpark at curtin kenneth =)

but i was only there for an hour

cYa there guys

hahha

since we talkin about spotting each other, i parked next to you in the carpark at curtin kenneth =)

but i was only there for an hour

lol where r the photosss :P

Yup Kenneth, I saw u 2

should I stop next time to say hi :spiteful:

Jay, I saw ur car cruising around Carousel last week I think

My car was in the panel/paint shop so I'm sure u didn't spot my car :rolleyes:

I'll cYa @ the meeting SAT. and will get to know u

hopefully we can start a Toyota gangsta :yahoo:

L4T3R

Yup Kenneth, I saw u 2

should I stop next time to say hi :spiteful:

Jay, I saw ur car cruising around Carousel last week I think

My car was in the panel/paint shop so I'm sure u didn't spot my car :rolleyes:

I'll cYa @ the meeting SAT. and will get to know u

hopefully we can start a Toyota gangsta :yahoo:

L4T3R

i will see wht gf wanna do sat night.. its her bday :P :P so its kinda hard but yeh.. haha saw ur car n i was like.. oo oo what can i do.. but was in a hurry :P so i just went off :P but yeh :D def catch up some time

so there is a meet this sat 04/08/07 at curtin uni car park,

which car park as i know curtin car park is big i never been there,

and i ll try to make it

i am on the same boat.. only thing i kno is its a undercover car park.. if u pm me ur mobile i will give u mine too.. keep in contact on the day ans see we will see how it turns out :)

yeh that's the one. visitors undercover parking near the gym, hockey thingy, bank, guild, tav, cbs.. all that. its the only one anyway! the rest are all open.

yeh that's the one. visitors undercover parking near the gym, hockey thingy, bank, guild, tav, cbs.. all that. its the only one anyway! the rest are all open.

ah right that one :) okie.. prob see u guys thr...

ah right that one :) okie.. prob see u guys thr...

Hey guys I'm new, would like to come and see you guys at the meet if i can make it, what time is the meet?

maybe i should actually go to the next one. sorry man last week had to go airport twice that day. i felt sorry for my car man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
so when are we perthies gonna have another meet up?

maybe should do a little cruise as well :lol:

hopefully soon! this week end coming is fathers day so maybe the week end after (8th or 9th Sept) will be better plus gives us a bit more time to organise.. so wat we going to do?

Wrong place to put this, but not caring right now :whistling:

My dear Perthites, I am in the market for some reasonably priced doof doof in the form of a 12" sub and matching amp. Anyone know where I can get good info and an even better deal? So far, I am most impressed with freedb in freo. Looking at a 12" Pioneer 1200W (pretty sure its the premier) and the Pioneer 5300T amp (760W), all for a little under $400, not including installation.

Any ideas?