check out this cop car

pujo

but i don't think individualism has anything to do with it... it's more of a policy... like even if the cop IS a car enthusiast it's part of his job to run happy laps n defect n squad... u can't really blame individual police officers... u can't deny that there ARE some that enjoy defecting n stuff but at the same time there are also sick officers that will try to give u a break but it's a part of their duty to defect etc etc... so u can't really blame the officers per say but i believe their policy is more to blame...

2c

i have family that r police officers...i wasnt generalising? i was just saying a car is a car and a cop is a cop......why do they need a new car? well i was questioniong this until the dude said that its faster than their current v8 - which is why they are using it. you all jump to conclusions to early - and yous have misunderstood everything i have been trying to say?!

Edited by Miss Sexc CROlla

i have family that r police officers...i wasnt generalising? i was just saying a car is a car and a cop is a cop......why do they need a new car? well i was questioniong this until the dude said that its faster than their current v8 - which is why they are using it. you all jump to conclusions to early - and yous have misunderstood everything i have been trying to say?!

Wasn't aimed at you m'dear sorry.

d_ice you've missed what I'm trying to say.

Everyone is diffferent. You can't assume that every cop out there is a tool-beater.

As long as they stop guys like this I'm happy:

ubernoszk9.jpg

lol hahaha... "i need NOS... 2 of those by tonight" hehehe... but technically he's an undercover cop hehehe how ironic

And he has a shmall winky.

Nah he's not an undercover cop. He's an uber-wang called Paul Walker :P

Spotted this today at the Shoalhaven Motor-Lifestyle Expo, parked between two XR8 HP cars. The signs on the Lotus stated that it's used in high-profile activities and media stuff, and some crap about connecting with the street-racing community (how's THAT for a generalisation! All car enthusiasts must be street racers!) It was specifically stated that the car is NOT used for regular duties..... highway patrol or otherwise.

(PS: If you want to get a funny look from a highway patrol cop, yell "DO A SKID!" while he's posing for a photo with his car. heh heh heh.)

The police don't make the rules they just enforce them... it's not their idea to defect something, they do it because something is illegal, usually for safety or emmissions reasons