White corolla - dilemma!

Kenneth

Lol why not black on one side and white on the other? I've tried that before, see in my avatar I have the white ones on, but on the other side of my car I still had my silver Advanti's on :toast:

Why don't you just try with the standard silver stivo ones for a while (did you look at my pics?) and then decide once you've thought about it a bit longer

thats quite true.. stickin with the stock silver.. but i dont think i like silver all together :P bit too plain - although it'd be easy n nice but i dont want to hv to do a harder job next time coz by then i will hv wheels on them.. now i can just spray ontop of them coz they r bald :P but yeh thanks heaps for the input! end up buying black spraycans :P so yeh.. easy maintanance..

or you could be a little different, go for colours like pink, red, toxic green, baby blue, brown, beige, orange, purple, etc...

you get the drift :whistling:

lol.. i'd go pink if u spray ur car purple :P

White on white is poshy... I'm not sure if that's the right word but something along those lines.

Black is a racey look, but it also depends on which rims you choose too.

However, I'd go white! :D

If your doing white rims they have to be big, and look even bigger. as little rubber as possible. White on white is for the poser look, Black on white gives it a racer look but it also allows for smaller wheels, bigger tyres. softer ride.

If your doing white rims they have to be big, and look even bigger. as little rubber as possible. White on white is for the poser look, Black on white gives it a racer look but it also allows for smaller wheels, bigger tyres. softer ride.

Hahaha...you're a 'poser' Jimmy!

LAWWWLLLLLLSORRR.

i got black with polished lip

its a pain to keep clean coz of all the brake dust that clings onto it

if u dont clean it off it looks like..well brake dust..

I would love some that does not require much cleaning :P so i thot black might do the job, it is the stivo rims and i recon they will be alright black :) Would hv gone bronze like saintz but couldnt find bronze spray and didnt want the wrong shade of bronze either so black was the way to go

be a man...do the right thing...go rim-less...be original...brake calipers plus tyres only

lol can i refund u the rims then :P and an extra 50 coz i did sand them all down :P ready to be painted!!

White on white is poshy... I'm not sure if that's the right word but something along those lines.

Black is a racey look, but it also depends on which rims you choose too.

However, I'd go white! :D

I would hv gone for white but the stivo rims has few too many spokes and i recon white looks good on rims with wide spokes .. (IMO)

black for me then :P dont wanan be too mcuh of a POSER :P and i dont hv BIG rims :P for 2 reason haha.. 1. doesnt weigh my heavy enuf car down and also 2. cheaper!! :P

Hahaha...you're a 'poser' Jimmy!

LAWWWLLLLLLSORRR.

LOL and PROUD of it!

However, best quote of all time goes to kcorro not long ago:

Chrome is good for the hip-hop feel

:D

hahah chrome is too much :P i dont quite like them :P