Sydney Meet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys not going. i will go to one later when i have finished my mods. i am just going to relax tonight.

have fun

i'll be there, too. cya later

Didn't see you there Shaohaok? We ended with 6 Sivos and 1 Ascent turning up. Me, Screaminrolla, Blue_Sportivo_VVTLi and Yekim went cruising and left around 10pm. You should have called us, would love to see your mods!

And Influx, you should drive the S2000 next time, leave the Stivo at home :P

Was a good night guys, was great to meet you all too. For those that missed it, too bad, Screeminrolla showed us some great roads out his way :). We also scared a WRX, the usual Commodore driver and this guy in a Mazda3 who didn't know what was going on when 4 stivos came screeming by 2 either side... Made him jump I think... :P :P

General concensus was we make the next one a day trip down the southcoast and run a few mountain passes and take in the scenary at the same time.... plus a few brilliant photo oportunities along the way. But we'll keep you all informed....

I'll post some pics from tonight too... :D

Yeah, was great meeting some of the guys for the first time. Was a bit cooler than i though tonight which wqs good in a sense, reduced the amount of bugs and improved our Stivos performance :D

The WRX was an STI 4door with exhaust mod. I saw rear wipers on it and only STIs have rear wipers. Screaminrolla's Stivo kept with him till 3rd, the STI might even be playing catch-up because he didn't want to go until i was right behind his bumper and Screaminrolla's Stivo started screaming, i was amazed a rolling start would be that close! So amazed i nearly rear-ended him when he braked all of a sudden :blink: The STIs have got good brakes...

Zee

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Where did u guys go?

I finished work at 9pm but I didn't have anyone's phone number. When I logged on I saw a message from Yekim with his phone number. It was too late by then.

:(

I really wanna meet up with u guys as I have been a member of this forum for 1 year now and have not met up with u any of u guys. Hopefully next time we can meet up on a Thursday or Friday as they are my only days off.

Sorry for not being there.

It was nice to meet you all. Sorry I couldnt come on the cruise aswell but at least I had the highlight of the meet which was my rare red seat covers! Surely the most highly modified corolla seats there! :D :)

Nice picturess guys, hey Ken, if I had a a couple more kilowatts I wouldve had ya man. haha psyk! :D :D

Nevertheless, it was great.

darn, didn't u guys wait up for me...

We were at homebush until about 7 because we waited for Screaminrolla, sorry mate....

those pix look great!  :D

Yea it was pretty cool on the way back home...i was like where the hell am i...oh well the gps lady says turn right...i obey...  :lol:

I really gotta get me one of those GPS thingys michael, that thing is coooool... B)

Where did u guys go?

Next time, hopefully, the good pics this time will bring more out!!!! But Screaminrolla took us down to Campbelltown and through a few great (narrow) back roads and we finished up in Picton.

Zee and I enjoyed a nice easy run down Mt Kiera on the way home from there too... :D :D :D

darn, didn't u guys wait up for me...

We were at homebush until about 7 because we waited for Screaminrolla, sorry mate....

those pix look great!   :D

Yea it was pretty cool on the way back home...i was like where the hell am i...oh well the gps lady says turn right...i obey...  :lol:

I really gotta get me one of those GPS thingys michael, that thing is coooool... B)

Where did u guys go?

Next time, hopefully, the good pics this time will bring more out!!!! But Screaminrolla took us down to Campbelltown and through a few great (narrow) back roads and we finished up in Picton.

Zee and I enjoyed a nice easy run down Mt Kiera on the way home from there too... :D :D :D

Great pics Dylan, the sunset sums it allup! Yep, was great driving especially Mt. Keira because it oh so smooth!! Haha and Dylan i kept behind your Stivo for a reason so you can pick up all the bugs :P But i still had to clean my car again :(

Zee

Great pics Dylan, the sunset sums it allup!  Yep, was great driving especially Mt. Keira because it oh so smooth!!  Haha and Dylan i kept behind your Stivo for a reason so you can pick up all the bugs :P  But i still had to clean my car again :(

Zee

Yeah I was being good and keeping the speed limit, the those bends can still be fun at 60 ;) :D :D :D

But yeah, I scored a few bugs on the way, I'll do a headcount later... :lol::lol::lol:

Blue_Sportivo, the pictures are owesome man, much better than mine :blink: .

So I quest it's worth laying on the ground ;)

Yeah Tony, wait till I get my TRD clutch and Tom's flywheel, then we give it a go again. ;) Maybe get a pair of red seat cover too, just to give some extra boost. :D

Edited by KoroLa883

Great pics Dylan, the sunset sums it allup!  Yep, was great driving especially Mt. Keira because it oh so smooth!!  Haha and Dylan i kept behind your Stivo for a reason so you can pick up all the bugs :P  But i still had to clean my car again :(

Zee

Yeah I was being good and keeping the speed limit, the those bends can still be fun at 60 ;) :D :D :D

But yeah, I scored a few bugs on the way, I'll do a headcount later... :lol::lol::lol:

Very true i love those bends because they have no unexpected bumps, smooth as a racetrack! And it was definitely much easier to drive following behind your car!

Just like where Dave brought us, was great fun behind him playing catchup :D

Blue_Sportivo, the pictures are owesome man, much better than mine :blink: .

So I quest it's worth laying on the ground ;)

Yeah Tony, wait till I get my TRD clutch and Tom's flywheel, then we give it a go again. ;) Maybe get a pair of red seat cover too, just to give some extra boost.  :D

Yeh Ken get the Clutch/Flywheel and show them LIFT!!!! :P

hey guys. Nice to meet you all. the party sucked! i should have come with you guys. i nice spirited drive would have cool. oh well. next time guys.

Hey Grimlock next time man. :P

would be fun to go down to the gong next time. make a day of it....and what happened to the echos?