Sunday meet & Drive

Ilivfor6

Here are some images of our meet and drive down some fast winding roads. A lot of fun especially watching the group at speed through the twisty stuff.

Highlights:

A certain member falling behind and then using lift in 4th to catch and then pass us. Foolhardy but boy did it sound good.

Lowlights:

Getting caught behind a slow car on some of the best twisty road. Those up front claim it was a white camry but we know it was the two 1zzg up front causing the bottleneck :P

Questions:

Why did Lucio's passengers head keep disapearing and his car swerve <_< <_<

Congratulations:

To Sport1vo for keeping up with everyone on his stock suspension :o

Click on this link to see the images

The Cruise

And what do you do after a full day of driving. Go back to E-gene's cafe in the evening and fit CAI to his stivo in the middle of the city street.

Images of the install (note check out the trams passing by)

My Webpage

Hey E-gene how did it drive on the way home?

:P Cool Pics. The AEM didnt seem that bad Paul, the problem was there waz no garage near by, just alot of city slickers wondering what the hell you were doing with that huge pipe, quite amuzing actually. Fiddly as always.

Good shots Stewie, nice to see the only black car in there, :P . My passanger had trouble with the headrest, so i offered her my shoulder :P :P :P

As for roaring past, i kinda miss shifted a couple of cogs, and she took off like in the melbourne cup :D ........cant let those red cars in front all the time now can we?

Man, the drive home after Paul installed my AEM CAI was sweeeeeetttt!!! Couldn't wipe the grin of my face. The way the car pull when it hit 6000rpm was amazing. A definite must have mod.

Thanks again to Paul and Lucian for being crazy enough to put it in for me in the middle of the city. Paul was like a surgeon at work, we had to wipe the sweat on his forehead every couple of mins. :lol::lol::lol:

E - You sure Paul wasnt sweeting because he was working solid for more than 5 minutes :P :P :P :P ;)

hahahahaaa....you know these IT geeks cant handle anymore than 1 phone call and 3 minutes of work at a time .....OOPS...wait a minute I'm one of them also.....MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a nice photo of you Paul  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

drive03.jpg

Actualy this shot was taken when Peekay went to quickly change gears and yanked on the wrong knob :blink::blink:

Edit:

Actually I just noticed, where has Peekays passenger disapeared to <_< :unsure::unsure:

Edited by Ilivfor6

yer there are onlt 3 that i know of here, mines the onlt blue 1 the rest are silver....

good but bad cos this is the only place i can compare stuff with other stivo owners but good cos not many ppl no what these cars are capable of

rollagrl - Check out the events section we are organising a cruise soon. we might be able to veture up your way ;) If not we are having a sidpan day at Gympie in November I think (TCCA-Q)

YAY! one more for QLD :P :P :P

Edited by Danthuyer