looking for sportivo engine

IM pretty sure if you want a sportivio - Trade in the ascent and get the benifits of sportivo - Engine, Leather, Body kit, Wheels, Fog lights, dash bits, Climate control.

Or you want to keep auto?

If thats the case, maybe talk to Dugong about his Auto S/C

IM pretty sure if you want a sportivio - Trade in the ascent and get the benifits of sportivo - Engine, Leather, Body kit, Wheels, Fog lights, dash bits, Climate control.

yeah that would be good trade my ascent to sportivo but the thing is i already have wheels which is buddy club and body kits ..is there any way to done up my car ..anything to do to catch up sportivo's speed?

I think GoHard still has a Sportivo wrecking that you could get the motor, gearbox and ECU out of - see his post on the 2005 Sportivo wrecking - could be just the ticket!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either that, or keep your rims and any other bolt ons you like, bite the bullet and get a Sportivo. Upgrading bits here and there is achievable - but does nothing for you at resale time. Sportivos will always be worth more than lower models when it comes time to sell, and some of the figures i have seen good sportivos going for lately are very tempting........

yeah that would be good trade my ascent to sportivo but the thing is i already have wheels which is buddy club and body kits ..is there any way to done up my car ..anything to do to catch up sportivo's speed?

It's going to cost you. As stated header back exhaust, cai, ecu will get you 100kw if your lucky. That's stock sportivo league..

Wrong section?

If you want 2zz+auto your best bet is get a front cut of a Celica that already had the auto box.

I wouldn't have a clue, but I assume the 1zz wiring harness wont work with the 2zz if you did a straight engine swap. That would makes things expensive and messy. So would be cheaper in the long run to trade in for a Sportivo. As far as I know no other engines fit into the zze12x chassis cheaply.

Wheels and body kits can be swapped between the vehicles much easier then an engine can

If you want 2zz+auto your best bet is get a front cut of a Celica that already had the auto box.

I wouldn't have a clue, but I assume the 1zz wiring harness wont work with the 2zz if you did a straight engine swap. That would makes things expensive and messy. So would be cheaper in the long run to trade in for a Sportivo. As far as I know no other engines fit into the zze12x chassis cheaply.

Accurate info!

It's like turbocharging an Impreza RX... Yeah you can do it, but just buy a WRX :idea: