Best mod for sportivo

I have just worked out my best Sprotivo mod. It's my 4 cylinder auto Camry.

Why ?

Cause it goes to the shops and gets the scratches, it gets the pizza's (and the lingering smells), it keeps the wife and kids out of the Sportivo, it goes on dirt roads to mountain bike races.

But best of all when I feel the Sportivo needs more power and handles like cr*p and needs a heap spent on mods I drive the Camry and then I get back into the Sportivo and it feels great.

Presto no need to spend any money on the Sportivo :)

now all you need to do is work out a way to strap it to the roof of the stivo...so you can just turn it over ....and have fun...then swtich back when need be :P

heheheheeeee

but damn...i think that takes the cake in here a s the most expensive mod :blink: and alot of people shy'd away at nearly $1300 for headers......and you just get a whole new car!!! ;)

Just bought a Mazda SP23 for the 2nd car. It makes me appreciate my Stivo even more. Getting back in my car after the mazda dealership I suddenly realised just how fast it really is and just how good/solid the build quality is. I now know I luv my car :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still the wife wanted it so I thought what the heck I might be able to use it to my advantage. "Honey.... seen as we got you the mazda for the 1st wedding anniversary, I would really like an LSD for my car" Hey you never know, it could work :D

Yeah the sp23, what a great little car :) i knew your wife would listen to those wise words i spoke at the last cruise  :P

Lucio - I knew we could convice her !

sorry Ilivfor6  :P

Yeah... thanks guys, I like you too. Go on a bl@@dy corolla cruise & what do they do... convince my wife to ditch the corolla sedan in favour of an SP23. :angry::angry:

I'll be coming around to collect $16,000 from each of you soon. Beware any dark corners, I might be waiting in one of them to collect :ph34r::ph34r: :o :o

I would have convinced your wife to buy a Pug 206 GTI180. Just sat in one today for 6-8 hot laps around Wakefield and it is a well balanced car, no need for mods. Each to their own :)

Yeah the sp23, what a great little car :) i knew your wife would listen to those wise words i spoke at the last cruise  :P

Lucio - I knew we could convice her !

sorry Ilivfor6  :P

Yeah... thanks guys, I like you too. Go on a bl@@dy corolla cruise & what do they do... convince my wife to ditch the corolla sedan in favour of an SP23. :angry::angry:

I'll be coming around to collect $16,000 from each of you soon. Beware any dark corners, I might be waiting in one of them to collect :ph34r::ph34r: :o :o

I forgot you're a much bigger bloke than me...  :unsure:

ummm I'll go into hiding now  :ph34r:

Are you calling me fat :( ... I can't believe your calling me fat :o

Lucky for you you were able to develop 'LIFT' for the 1zzg. If it was not for this and it's contribution to all 1zzg corolla owners we might of had to go for a little drive. :D

Hey sport1vo do you know people... There's someone I may want them to have a visit with :ph34r:

Are you calling me fat  ... I can't believe your calling me fat 

I didn't say that :P :P :P

I was meaning I'm a little bloke... that's why I can get the 1zz to perform so well - Good power to weight ! :D

Kcorro, Danz and I need to keep all you 2zz drivers in check ! :lol:

I forgot you're a much bigger bloke than me...  :unsure:

ummm I'll go into hiding now  :ph34r:

Hey sport1vo do you know people... There's someone I may want them to have a visit with :ph34r:

:ph34r: Yes. :ph34r:

Also I was the one convincing her to buy the Stivo :)

Thats alright mate, it'll make it easier for them. You can get them to work you over for me while your organising them to pay a visit IZZ-FE & Lucio. :blink::blink::blink:

Can you believe they still have not coughed up the extra $$$$ for the SP23 over the corolla. <_< Cmon guys I'm waiting :D :D :D