Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its stiffer than stock obviously. But i turned it up a notch today, and damn! Its solid!

Its not quite a low rider guys! Theres a 2 finger gap in the wheel arch's. I cant have it too low due to speed bumps and my freakin' kerb!

LOL :D yeh ive beached it a couple of times. medium bumps are alright. but chances are i cant if its chucky (like bricktop ones). love it tho. looks so much better without the wheel arch. stiffer n more sporty, but still smooth drive all round.

STILL NINJA.

Edited by Jack_RollaWgn

Its stiffer than stock obviously. But i turned it up a notch today, and damn! Its solid!

Its not quite a low rider guys! Theres a 2 finger gap in the wheel arch's. I cant have it too low due to speed bumps and my freakin' kerb!

LOL :D yeh ive beached it a couple of times. medium bumps are alright. but chances are i cant if its chucky (like bricktop ones). love it tho. looks so much better without the wheel arch. stiffer n more sporty, but still smooth drive all round.

STILL NINJA.

sunday meet..ure coming :P

STILL NINJA.

I think I might have spotted you on the intersection of Wanneroo Rd and Ocean Reef Rd yesterday at around 5. Do you have tow hitch?

I think I might have spotted you on the intersection of Wanneroo Rd and Ocean Reef Rd yesterday at around 5. Do you have tow hitch?

lol nah i would have been at uni at 5 :P .. and no i dont have a tow hitch .. (would be pretty useless on a lowered car eh?) :P n im already booked out sunday, sorry lads. have fun tho

Edited by Jack_RollaWgn

lol nah i would have been at uni at 5 :P .. and no i dont have a tow hitch .. (would be pretty useless on a lowered car eh?) :P n im already booked out sunday, sorry lads. have fun tho

OH man.. come on.. we should have a wagon coming... coz ur the onli one in WA? :)

OH man.. come on.. we should have a wagon coming... coz ur the onli one in WA? :)

well the only one modded that we know of in WA :P

come!!!

or i shall summon toyotafreak aka tocau stalker..THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! to hunt u down!! :P

he`s got a new camera now!!

come!! :P dont make me do it!! xD

Errr......... icon_redface.gif

come!!!

or i shall summon toyotafreak aka tocau stalker..THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! to hunt u down!! :P

he`s got a new camera now!!

come!! :P dont make me do it!! xD

Errr......... icon_redface.gif

:P we need to keep hunting till we get him!! ><

:P im gonna chase him down if i see him xD

where is north btw :P where am i at :huh:

:D meet meet meet

Was in ASpec today.. Frankie said someone from TOCAU was getting the same muffler as me. Now who was it? Speak now!! :P

Was in ASpec today.. Frankie said someone from TOCAU was getting the same muffler as me. Now who was it? Speak now!! :P

ooo who is the ninjah!

thats what i'd like to know..

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It was me andy!! i came in on wednesday afternoon ey... LOL... went past carillon city i was lIKE OMG! aspec! hahahha... but trust me mate... when i say... i got refered by andy... hes like OH ANDY! corolla STIVO!! and he straight away know give me the best price etc2.... damn man... LOLs... andy is well knownn.... hahahhhahaa.....

what did frankie said about me bro? LOL

EDIT: i was asking about the price off him ey.. was gonna check out whether he still have the same stock as yours etc... but i think ill stick to jay's muffler first... then later on... if getting too loud? lol.. ill change to the twin tip like urs >< LOL

Edited by LEGEND888

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It was me andy!! i came in on wednesday afternoon ey... LOL... went past carillon city i was lIKE OMG! aspec! hahahha... but trust me mate... when i say... i got refered by andy... hes like OH ANDY! corolla STIVO!! and he straight away know give me the best price etc2.... damn man... LOLs... andy is well knownn.... hahahhhahaa.....

EDIT: i was asking about the price off him ey.. was gonna check out whether he still have the same stock as yours etc... but i think ill stick to jay's muffler first... then later on... if getting too loud? lol.. ill change to the twin tip like urs >< LOL

haha i was tryin to figure out who. frankie said you looked goodie tooshoes haha.

i know for sure he has some of my muff in stock. i saw em lol. come on sunday and i'll give u a ride to see how u like the sound.

haha i was tryin to figure out who. frankie said you looked goodie tooshoes haha.

i know for sure he has some of my muff in stock. i saw em lol. come on sunday and i'll give u a ride to see how u like the sound.

LOL.. hahahha... yeh... what goodie too shoes... LOL... i came in with my dad man.. was goin to city with family and stuff... lucky my mum and grandma dint come along ROFL mauhauahauahua......

yeh.. i saw the stock too... hes like, ill give you all same price etc like i give to andy... im like gr8! lols.....

ok man... will look forward to have a ride on ur rolla ey :D:D