Spotted - WA

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats inside too! oh cant wait to get it tomorrow!!! crusie tomorrow night buddy!!!!!

id your car a SHE? hrmmm i think it looks like a HE!

haha i would think it'd be a SHE haha yeah inside's all done..so dun dirty it..no eating,drinking and throwing candy in ur compartment box!haha

LOL but but but! they fit there... easy acess while your driving... i just FORGET they'er there! lol! did you pop the boot? lol you poor thing if so!

i put some tape in ur center compartment cos i can't get all the candy that was stuck there out..just so ur stuff dun get sticky..yeah popped the boot..not much i could do there..haha

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats inside too! oh cant wait to get it tomorrow!!! crusie tomorrow night buddy!!!!!

haha i would think it'd be a SHE haha yeah inside's all done..so dun dirty it..no eating,drinking and throwing candy in ur compartment box!haha

LOL but but but! they fit there... easy acess while your driving... i just FORGET they'er there! lol! did you pop the boot? lol you poor thing if so!

WOW.. dead body!? but omg sexy!

WOW.. dead body!? but omg sexy!

hahahahaha noooooooo just blankets, clothes, umm... got knows what else! hehe oops!

ok my car was dirty.. lol im sorry! i hate cleanign them though! AND it had been in the shed for 3months!

dun worrie..its not the worst i've done..its actually come up pretty good..see if i can surprise u with what i did heehe

ok my car was dirty.. lol im sorry! i hate cleanign them though! AND it had been in the shed for 3months!

dun worrie..its not the worst i've done..its actually come up pretty good..see if i can surprise u with what i did heehe

there was a 4wd that made adrian smell like a DOG and probably walk like one after cleaning it :P hahaha....

:) as long as thr is no dead body or animal then you are doing well :D

SPOTTED MY SEXY S14!!!!

soooooooo shinny after spendign the night with GReddy_ES... he treated her REAL GOOD!!!!

so happy! many thanks! MWAH! : :wub:

haha u're most welcome..as long as u're happy with it :) and take care of it heehe

here's one more pic i took when Ash came to pick the car.

Bondee200SX006.jpg

REOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sexi sexi! hehehehehehe

i'll look after her! promis! lol! i even made ash drive and pick me up and take me to work this morning (he is using my Aurion atm after smashign his) so i didnt dive her in the rain and ruin her sexy shine! lol

kicked nels Stivo out of the complete undercover last nigth too! hehe

Spotted SSJTITAN 10:30 cruising along Marmion Ave, through to Clarkson area. :ninja:

Man, you really are a ninja. I was on my way to an interview, was driving kinda fast.

ssjTitan you werent per chance in midland this arvo sure i saw a silver sportivo with the same rims as urs.

your car looks soooo sexy now bondee hun!

its alwasy been sexy, she just got new make up is all lol!!!

haha so who's car is next? :spiteful:

hMmmm....i miGht drop mine in one day hahaha!! but than i'll have to get it realll dirty before i go for a dEtail :P:P

hMmmm....i miGht drop mine in one day hahaha!! but than i'll have to get it realll dirty before i go for a dEtail :P:P

rally much? :P

dont make adrian work too hard ;) hahaha..

dont make adrian work too hard ;) hahaha..

the idea is to make a clean car cleaner or a dirty car clean..so its up to them if they wanna bring a dirty car in :P

im sure he`ll be happy..the dirty-er..the more he charge u..

he must be smilin there right now! :P

SPOTTED TODAY!!

BONDEE in her S14..... DAMN SHINY! REALLY! i gotta tell you adrian... its really shiny ROFL>...

and spotted Nellie in her stivo... in great eastern hway heading towards mundaring.....

did u guys noticed my car? ROFL... anyway... i only see your car for like 1 second.... i was " a little bit" speeding... ROFL...+ BONDEE and Nellie was speeding too... u can hear BONDEE's exhaust damn loud! ROFL

SPOTTED TODAY!!

BONDEE in her S14..... DAMN SHINY! REALLY! i gotta tell you adrian... its really shiny ROFL>...

and spotted Nellie in her stivo... in great eastern hway heading towards mundaring.....

did u guys noticed my car? ROFL... anyway... i only see your car for like 1 second.... i was " a little bit" speeding... ROFL...+ BONDEE and Nellie was speeding too... u can hear BONDEE's exhaust damn loud! ROFL

Everyone must be searching for higher ground! Everyone was around Mundaring!

The floods are here!

Oh, before i forget, spotted a white facelift with fully sick uleh chrome 17's in Vic Park around 3pm. Riding high like a 4wd!