Spotted - WA

jayme on spencer!! xD thanks for the BEEEP

i was at Spencer for lunch yesterday too..how come never see u :P

Spotted a black rolla with gold rims and black/gold plates yesterday arvo at Vic Park

i owes c that guy ey! :P

if got chance i`ll over take him n slow down in front of him so he can c our tocau sticker :P

Is that the one with the Queensland plates and big sticker on the front windscreen?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted Lunjiaow on high road turning in Vellgrove ave I was the silver prefacelift rolla waiting to turn out..noice rims bruv!! nice package u got there..Its damn good to see the local parkwood members..we gotta catchup one day!?

Edited by bozurolla

spotted on freeway south

black facelift hatch with tint, cannon exhaust, split 5 spoke chome alloys, side skirts and a bent antenna. i think a chick was driving. plate was 1CCO-???

anyone?

Spotted Lunjiaow on high road turning in Vellgrove ave I was the silver prefacelift rolla waiting to turn out..noice rims bruv!! nice package u got there..Its damn good to see the local parkwood members..we gotta catchup one day!?

Ahh so you're the one with the transformer sticker on the rear bumper... I see you all the time lol..

Spotted and waved to Legend888 on Leach Highway. LOL!... Dont know if you saw me wave. My tint is fairly dark.

Ahh so you're the one with the transformer sticker on the rear bumper... I see you all the time lol..

Spotted and waved to Legend888 on Leach Highway. LOL!... Dont know if you saw me wave. My tint is fairly dark.

Lol waved to u too bro. Yeh I see ur tint fairly dark. 20 percent? Lol mine the same. Lol. Where were u heading bro?

i got 25%. Was picking up a friend from work in bull creek. I didn't recognize your car until i saw the scratched front rim. Other wise i thought it was another car like yours that i always see but its supposed to be a female driver i think she has similar rims but a canon exhaust. LOL!. Was a busy road though...

i got 25%. Was picking up a friend from work in bull creek. I didn't recognize your car until i saw the scratched front rim. Other wise i thought it was another car like yours that i always see but its supposed to be a female driver i think she has similar rims but a canon exhaust. LOL!. Was a busy road though...

lol OWNAGE much? :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FK! seriously, i just crak up when i read that! BAHAHAHH Lolz....

first of all , that means im gonna fix my rims ASAP. just so that people dont remember my car from the scratch! BAHAHAHAHA! LOLZ...

plus another car like mine, female driver =_= ill put some stickers on my car saying owned by male or smt? lolzmauhauahuha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FK! seriously, i just crak up when i read that! BAHAHAHH Lolz....

first of all , that means im gonna fix my rims ASAP. just so that people dont remember my car from the scratch! BAHAHAHAHA! LOLZ...

plus another car like mine, female driver =_= ill put some stickers on my car saying owned by male or smt? lolzmauhauahuha

driven by sausage or sausage inside :P hahaha

Edited by J e r e M y

LOL! The opposite of this;

n661728346_946077_8027.jpg

Note: Car used to be horny.

back to the topic, saw GReddy_ES today. :D

You just live down from my strip..

LOL! The opposite of this;

n661728346_946077_8027.jpg

Note: Car used to be horny.

back to the topic, saw GReddy_ES today. :D

Dude!! is that a RM Williams sticker?? (Banjo playing'deliverence')

Its just lost it JDM feel now lol :lol:

that means you just live 2-3mins from me bozu, funny how we never run into each other :P

that means you just live 2-3mins from me bozu, funny how we never run into each other :P

If ur 2-3 minutes away u can smell the authentic christmas island style nasi lemak from whaleback lol..

You've been stalking me. =O.

I've seen your car at your house. Assuming you are Azri's cousin?

Spotted GMG Supra at Toyota WA all day today.

You've been stalking me. =O.

I've seen your car at your house. Assuming you are Azri's cousin?

Spotted GMG Supra at Toyota WA all day today.

Me??... :huh: stalking?? :unsure: Yes I am Azri's Cuz ..our street has JDm represented by ToCA,PerthWRx & the WA silvia (drifting division) just keep an ear out..

spotted ken n jeff n bozu`s rolla :P

then had a short cruise with tinno :P love those rims.. :( i waved but dont know if u can c thou!

& Alas... no Honey dew melon milk bubble tea wif grape jelly ;)

LOL! today spotted Adrians car in leach hway about 1.15ishPM... man that car is always been shiny! u can spot it from 1km away... LOlz.. :P

and then Sunday morning 2.00am... ( saturday night) , spotted jayce going down high road, i Beep a few times, but dunno if he hear it... LOL

then had a short cruise with tinno :P love those rims.. :( i waved but dont know if u can c thou!

lol i waved at you as well but i dont you saw me either :(

was a fun mini cruise though :D

didnt hear it, saw you though hahaha

also think i saw tinnos car at utopia

yep spotted your car as well ;)

ur wheels r sexy as :P

lol i waved at you as well but i dont you saw me either :(

was a fun mini cruise though :D

didnt hear it, saw you though hahaha

also think i saw tinnos car at utopia

yep spotted your car as well ;)

ur wheels r sexy as :P

hahaha, your cars looking hot

i love the sound of you exhaust too btw, what muffler is that?