new to the forum

Downshift/Celica

hey there all joined a couple of days ago and thought id post a noob thread.im jimmy from knox i own a ra60 celica hatch and hav crohns disease dont know much bout cars but as im fixin mine up and redoin the interior i am learning things as i go along.hopeing to meet any1 else on the forum who has crohns i am also on ozcelica and found this site by lookin thru sum of their threads.thanks all and cant wait 4 sum good advice on things for my car 2 do. :)

hey thanx 4 the welcome heres a couple of pics of the car one b4 i changed the bonnet and then the bonnet wen i completed it.i hav had the car since i got my p's but its the only car i ever drove pretty much on my l's.hoping to upgrade in the future wen i get the money to a nice lookin st205 lol along time to go yet

nice car, think i seen it posted on somewhere already, just can't remember where, yeh i wouldn't mind an ST205 as well, however i might cheat a little and save up for a GT2, cause i can't bear selling my car and letting it go

nice car, think i seen it posted on somewhere already, just can't remember where, yeh i wouldn't mind an ST205 as well, however i might cheat a little and save up for a GT2, cause i can't bear selling my car and letting it go

yer i had a pic or 2 on ozcelica.wouldnt want to get rid if this car 2 much sentimental value and it is my 1st car so yer.if i do get anuther car i can easily garage it and oneday hopefully do a complete rebuild and learn more bout it.atm i'll just hav 2 settle wit this car though until i can get a job so far dead ends in that department though lol