Whos Yaris is this??

BigBum

Got Rice?

so wat's with the red thing in the front bumper? is that the tow truck connecting thingee?

A 25kg bag in the kitchen. You hungry?

It probably is a tow hook, even though they're usually underneath the car? Or maybe it's just more rice :P

To be fair... the stickers, tow thingee, and bonnet just kill it... oh and the wheels are too small, i mean the bodykit looks MASSIVE when compared to the wheels... the bodykit would look way more subtle when compared to bigger wheels... i mean it'll look way hotter if it was lowered rather than having a big kit... but other than that it looks hot

Edited by d_ice

To be fair... the stickers, tow thingee, and bonnet just kill it... oh and the wheels are too small, i mean the bodykit looks MASSIVE when compared to the wheels... the bodykit would look way more subtle when compared to bigger wheels... i mean it'll look way hotter if it was lowered rather than having a big kit... but other than that it looks hot

I think the stickers and tow thing are nothing really. The wheels are perfect size. Any bigger and it wouldn't do the car any good, and totally destroy the whole JDM theme going. The bodykit is hardly massive man, the rear skirt maybe a tad.

As a daily driver, that is the absolute lowest I would go! Any lower and it would look rediculous in a bad way. JDM FTW.

This car is done up just perfect IMO. Maybe Colour code the door handles and add a sunroof :D I just love white cars with a carbon bonnet.