new camry.

akuma

How is your car going BTW man? What have you done to it? The last thing you did was spray or change your front grille to blue? :lol:

I spoke to a bloke who drove a black one like yours with leather seats, sunroof, etc. Lovely. Dunno if he's joined yet.

I have a soft spot for these new camrys, esp. the Sportivos. They looks great.

I really wish they kept the V6 line up in the Camry... your 07 sportivo looks sexy!...

definitly better than the aurion any day... just wish it had the same power and Go Go...

only thing i love about the aurion's are the twin exhausts....

but i still find themna little hard to look at especially the front...

(ill make an exception for the trd vrsions.. i cant knock them... respect) <_<

I really wish they kept the V6 line up in the Camry... your 07 sportivo looks sexy!...

definitly better than the aurion any day... just wish it had the same power and Go Go...

only thing i love about the aurion's are the twin exhausts....

but i still find themna little hard to look at especially the front...

(ill make an exception for the trd vrsions.. i cant knock them... respect) <_<

Yeah me too. The Americans get it in their LE, SE, and XLE models. It uses the same engine as our Aurion 3.5L V6.

hey, blue bottom lip grill is out, i relised it was ugly. ummm i got carbon fibre eye lids, and a short shifter! still planning to get headunit done! hard to save, esp when car is on finance :(

yeh still paying it off.

got it for $28,500 drive away (uncle works at toyota 20% discount)

deposit $1000.

got finance with toyota, their intrest rate is 12.5, best to go with someone else.

and 5 years with $650 a month.

so im paying about 39000 total.

hey, blue bottom lip grill is out, i relised it was ugly. ummm i got carbon fibre eye lids, and a short shifter! still planning to get headunit done! hard to save, esp when car is on finance :(

Nice. Got any photos?

The headunit is going to suck. Custom job?

yeh still paying it off.

got it for $28,500 drive away (uncle works at toyota 20% discount)

deposit $1000.

got finance with toyota, their intrest rate is 12.5, best to go with someone else.

and 5 years with $650 a month.

so im paying about 39000 total.

Just an idea... if u have a mortgage... redraw the money and pay home loan rate for the car instead ;)

ps i didnt know toyoya staff get a 20% discount! i wanna work for toyota!

the power isnt bad. i drive a manual gen6, its not super fast. but i kinda rekon its fast for a 4cyclinder. not talking any crap, but i draggd a few cars with 6cyclinder engines and ive beat them. but then again, ive lost to a few cars so yeah. fuel economy is sweet, gets me about 570-650 full tank, but thats on ultimate, and i usually shift gears after 4000rpms.

yer mate my one not to bad on powere much the same as akumas gives some sixes a run for their money in handling but does lack power up top 80 to 90 khs plus but hay i came out of 80s lamdcruiser 4.5 petrol anythings better and current fuel eco 10 to 11liters to the hundred according to dash computer around town but really is a great car and i love getting it on the open road get economy down to about 6 to 7lts that makes me feel better about selling 4wd :clap: :)

I finally get to pick up my new Camry Sportivo on Monday after a 5 week wait.

Originally I ordered one in Cyber Green

Image2-3.jpg

But after a week they phoned and said they couldnt source one in that color since it had been discontinued.

So i decided on one in Wildfire.

Wildfire.jpg

A week later he phoned to said car would be in in 2nd week of September

Last wednesday he called to say be ready to pick up this monday :yahoo:

Thursday another call,The color they sent wasnt Wildfire but Inferno

inferno.jpg

Which i probably would have chosen instead of Wildfire if it had of been available when i had to change color choice,Called into check out Inferno color yesterday afternoon to see if i was happy with it (Havn't seen any on roads that color yet)

I liked it so all's set to to be picked up on Monday :yahoo:

Think I got a pretty good deal on the car $36,500 with Leather Seats,Tinting,Floor Mats, plus because of the wait for car to arrive i have ended up getting one of the new post August production with Stability Control and Traction control tossed in :)

Edited by Glyde62

dang thats nice as hell. nice pick btw :) and welcome to the crew. i think with the Stability Control and Traction control, it comes stock with the sportivo models, you'll understand why you cant get your rear seats down, theres a massive rear sway bar and its sweet. i havent seen that wild inferno color looks sweet as. make sure you post some pictures when you get it ;)

i think with the Stability Control and Traction control, it comes stock with the sportivo models,

make sure you post some pictures when you get it ;)

The Stability control is standard on all Camry's built since begining of August.

I will post some pics as soon as i can....

And thanks for the welcome..

you made a good choice when i was looking i drove everything sv6 comms, xr6 , 380 mits and aurion. aurion was good but standed mod atx i think its called good power in it but my opinion handling was standed so opted for sportivo camry less power great handling and hay thats what keeps you out of trouble ! btw great coulour :clap: