Echo vs Corolla vs Camry

I would go the Camry, huge boot ( anyone I know with a kid loves the space to put the thousand items a kids needs in there, easy to get them in and out of, cheap on parts and service, fairly well built and strong , and you have rear protection of a boot.

Also nicer to drive with the family with cruise control good AC and all that.

^^^

what this brotha said...

I would go the Camry, huge boot ( anyone I know with a kid loves the space to put the thousand items a kids needs in there, easy to get them in and out of, cheap on parts and service, fairly well built and strong , and you have rear protection of a boot.

Also nicer to drive with the family with cruise control good AC and all that.

^^^

what this brotha said...

Also on top of that if you get the model up from the base you get ABS and twin airbags..... I would not get a car without those features. Unless it was a classic.

We got the Camry Gen 5.5 (2005-2006) because of the boot space, sure the Corolla (and other small to midsize cars) might look like they have a big boot, but when you start putting prams and highchairs and ride on toys in there your space disappears fast. We took the pram with us when we went to buy (this proved to be a wise move), we thought the Ford Focus (yes I know shameful looking at a make other than Toyota but there was a corporate deal to be had) had a decent size boot until we put the pram in and found there was not much space for anything else. At the time we bought our Camry it had the biggest boot of the large domestic cars (50L bigger than Falcon and 100L bigger than Commodore which was actually smaller than the Vectra)