Removing Engine cover

Simo

I really really need to get in to change my spark plugs, but one of the nuts is stripped, How would one approach this??? :help:

Lever the nut upwards as you try to undo it. It will come off. What did you do to your sparkplugs to really really need to change them.

Cheers :)

Its not what i did to them, more what canberra toyota didnt do to them at my 100,000km Service :angry:

If changing the spark plugs or the CAI dosent fixe the problem with my engine then this dude at neal bates automotive is going to have to crack the ***** open to check out her guts :(

As stated in a previous thread, I was in lift and some old bloke cut out across two lanes in front of me and I had to back right off, and i got this uber violent engine movement, and ever since then some times she loses poke down low and when I get too 4k RPM I get this really deep exhaust note and then when I try lift it dosent want to engage :(

let me take her for a drive.

shouldnt have caused too many problems... when racing last weekend i was getting to the end of the straight on the limiter in 2nd i just hit the brakes and turned in, left her in gear.

we'll take a look for ya sometime soon. when i help ya install the CAI ;) - is it here yet?