Some questions about the yaris 2007

SasP

I tried to go as fast as i could today on the highway, and my electronic meter just went at 161km/hr and then stopped moving any higher? what is wrong with this??? :help: :help: :help:

and the sound system in the car(stock) can only reach 62 as the maxed volume, and i can hear the sound going on and off... not really happy with the STOCK ICE. so i'am thinking of upgrading the sound system, anyone has any leads? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

eg...

head unit

spliters

amps

speakers

and subs...

thanks for your helps :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I tried to go as fast as i could today on the highway, and my electronic meter just went at 161km/hr and then stopped moving any higher? what is wrong with this??? :help: :help: :help:

could be fuel cut, nothing is wrong.

At least it saves your life or others lives!!

and the sound system in the car(stock) can only reach 62 as the maxed volume, and i can hear the sound going on and off... not really happy with the STOCK ICE. so i'am thinking of upgrading the sound system, anyone has any leads? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

eg...

head unit

spliters

amps

speakers

and subs...

regarding to the volume, i think it is more than enough as i am not deaf. :whistling:

this is my first time to hear the complaint of volume rather than the sound quality of those stock speakers.

Edited by cocacola

eg...

head unit

spliters

amps

speakers

and subs...

trust me on this, you'll get alot of criticism!

First of all we don't know which model you have (1.3L or 1.5L, Auto or Manual?) But just by reading sounds like you have the 1.3L auto. The 1.3L auto top speed is around 165kph (manual is 175kph). Also DUDE IF you wanna test out how fast you can go DO IT ON THE TRACK!

another thing with the stock sound system, why in the world would you listen with Maximum Volume? :blink upgrading the system would definitely a good thing, but just remember you'll be also adding more weight to the car, will decrease your maximum speed :P :spiteful:

• 1 month later...

http://www.focalaustralia.com.au/k2_power.htm

Focal 165K3P - K2 Power 6-1/2" Three-Way Component Systems the way to go

These speakers would have to be heard to beleve!!!!

Put into the front and rears doors

Just one very good quality amp/ and dont go for power go for ""quality""

And to your question about top speed not more than 161km/hr

what do you exspect from a ""1.5ltr auto"" car???

Thats like saying why does a porsche only do 300km/hr and not 400km/hr