tv antennas

JJCRU23R

whos got 1 in their car and which how well do they work for you?

mine is analogue, well i didnt hv it on my car but for the same unit that i hv in my car now it was on my dad's car before, all i can say is that you pretty much watching snow most of the time unless u get some real strong signal areas.. but nonetheless you can still watch them :)

we have a powered tv antenna so it strengthens the signal so we can watch normal tv too. it came with ours so we were lucky. its hidden behind our rear view mirror and stuck on the glass...... hard to explain and sounds dumb maybe i'll take pics later.

yea mish i know what you mean with the hidden antenna. its got a booster so the it can make the signal stronger.

i dont think of it so much as a rice thing. if you are only watching movies or deal or no deal while you are driving then yea its rice, but i was thinking of being able to watch the news updates on channel 10 news in the car if im stuck in traffic. not so much rice, more like another way 2 see if im going to be stuck.

so tv is no good while you drive? youd have to park it to watch it?

yea mish i know what you mean with the hidden antenna. its got a booster so the it can make the signal stronger.

i dont think of it so much as a rice thing. if you are only watching movies or deal or no deal while you are driving then yea its rice, but i was thinking of being able to watch the news updates on channel 10 news in the car if im stuck in traffic. not so much rice, more like another way 2 see if im going to be stuck.

so tv is no good while you drive? youd have to park it to watch it?

Northern subrbs of melb. mine is clear stuck on glass on rear window with 5db powered boost and other one i had was 3 way diversity . looked like mobile phone antenna from inside ... Glass is better

I get almost perfect Channel 7 ..SBS .. okie channel 10 and sometimes not bad 9 .. when driving and stationary with the glass one ..not digital .. i had digital and stationary if you found the right spot .. perfect .. driving FORGET it

Great for waiting in between lessons

Curse the government for digital only ... poor digital = no picture

It also depends on the quality of the TV tuner aswell

Edited by DrivInGScHool

I have the stick-on Antenna with Booster (on the windows, front & back) and the TV reception is was ok (depends which area you are in, most of the time SBS gets the highest quality), had the TV 2 years ago...So not sure how if the governments have boosted the TV reception.

I have the stick-on Antenna with Booster (on the windows, front & back) and the TV reception is was ok (depends which area you are in, most of the time SBS gets the highest quality), had the TV 2 years ago...So not sure how if the governments have boosted the TV reception.

They goverment shouldn't turn off analogue for few more years . its been extended from 2008 to 2011 because of poor digital sales

r u guys talking about this antenna?

ebay #1

ebay #2

brash imports

the ebay 1 has 4 plugs on it... the tv tuner ive been looking at only has one female plug for it. is that what the booster is for?

dont the antenna come with teh booster? or did you buy it separately?

Edited by JJCRU23R