Perth AutoSalon 08

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OMG OMG OMG

I was bored so I was readin round the honda club threads and I just stumbled on a AS 08 plan they are organising :(

Now I'm even more motivated to join AutoSalon as a club.

As I have written in some posts, I can get us some sponsors (More coming soon).

All we need now is members who are able and willing to join me to represent the club.

And not only that i also found out that ozmazda got there spots paid for by Mazda, so if there is enough people willing to join I can go round asking for sponsorships :)

So feel free to post what you think about this first time trial event

We have more then half a year to plan so don't worry about not having enough mods.

Now to the main business of it

Entry Cost :$80-$240 each

Floor Coverings: $50+ (depending on 'display theme')

Extra Spaces: $80+

Lighting: $300 3 phase

Lighting Equipment: $??? - $1200/$1500 depending on size etc etc

Theme materials: $???

WA Honda Club AutoSalon 08 Plans

P.S I know a DJ that is willing to join us :lol:

Edited by HaiiSon

haha yeah i think it has been said but ur car either needs to be reallllly fast, have a bull**** wicked interior or millions of hot ladies in tiny bikini's to detract the attention away from ur still pretty neat (but not as neat as everyone elses) car.

so therefore i vote 'dude ur dreaming' :)

Yeah, um, I just don't think anyone will actually be ballsy enough to enter their Rolla into AS. Yes, we do love our cars, and some of them are quite unique, but...

and1 is willing to join AS

and also heres a quote from rhysmazda323 from WA Honda

in saying that tho u dont want to make it look like the club is only for ppl who can afford really expensive hondas and of course mods

u still want to appeal to younger honda owners who cannot yet afford the best

and if you didnt go to last years AS, there was hell of alot of dc2 with minimal mods (SRI and new speakers).

So i guess you guys arnt up for it then... Prob in a few years time

Haiison..what mods u have planned for ur car? :D share man..i have no idea what u have planned :P

Here we go

Clarion VRX776VD

Injen IS2040P SRI

JDM Tail lights

2 Glow Gauges

Carbon Gauge Cluster Bezel

Bonnet

Front Lip

Rear Lip

Side Skirts

And more mods when i finish the above mods

And if you want hell moded cars i could ask ShadowFX from ozcelica if he wants to join

ShadowFX's Profile

Edited by HaiiSon

Well, we could still go as a group to AS - wearing our TOCAU polo shirts, with helium balloons attached to our wrists advertising the website.

Can someone write a jingle?

how about "oh what a feeling?" dont think your going to be able to fit much on a balloon

once mine is lowered & has a few more mods id enter it for sure

i saw drivn by heels last year

the dacing scared me :lol:

and the only reason i want to enter AS is coz the mazda and honda clubs are entering :o

p.s i need to no if this gonna happenin or not, coz im goin overrseas so lik i can get some custom made polos wth sponsors on it for cheap (before feb)

Edited by HaiiSon

once mine is lowered & has a few more mods id enter it for sure

i saw drivn by heels last year

the dacing scared me :lol:

and the only reason i want to enter AS is coz the mazda and honda clubs are entering :o

p.s i need to no if this gonna happenin or not, coz im goin overrseas so lik i can get some custom made polos wth sponsors on it for cheap (before feb)

hahaha, dancing eyy? :blink: oo polo's :) hm how many cars do you need to enter as a group?

in saying that tho u dont want to make it look like the club is only for ppl who can afford really expensive hondas and of course mods

and if you didnt go to last years AS, there was hell of alot of dc2 with minimal mods (SRI and new speakers).

i dun mean to be too straightforward..but unless a whole group of Corolla Sportivos are in the show..i doubt many pple are interested in corollas in the standard form..well..like u said..DC2..a DC2 will eat ur rolla anytime..whether or not it is a Type R..so yeah..no offence but i dun think its a very good idea..

i dun mean to be too straightforward..but unless a whole group of Corolla Sportivos are in the show..i doubt many pple are interested in corollas in the standard form..well..like u said..DC2..a DC2 will eat ur rolla anytime..whether or not it is a Type R..so yeah..no offence but i dun think its a very good idea..

actually i think the best chance of getting some corollas in there is to hide them behind some beasty supras, celicas and mr2s, maybe a dumped hilux or 2 for good measure

actually i think the best chance of getting some corollas in there is to hide them behind some beasty supras, celicas and mr2s, maybe a dumped hilux or 2 for good measure

Well the AS idea has changed to next year

and for the corolla issue we prob only have angelo and jay representing :P no offence to otheres

People i was thinkn should enter

And1=Stivo

Jay=1zz

Angelo=1zz

Black mr2 dude=mr2

Anh=Supra (Drivn by Heels member)

Anthony=Celica 7th gen (OzCelica member)

Greddy=Mr2

Me=Celica 6th gen

and with the hilux, my friend's bro drives 1 but its stock :(

AS09 Here we come

as much as i would love to enter with you guys as a club, i have made a pact with the team defekt boys and i think they want to enter in alot of future autosalons. hopefully ill still have my toca sticker on my car though :unsure:

as much as i would love to enter with you guys as a club, i have made a pact with the team defekt boys and i think they want to enter in alot of future autosalons. hopefully ill still have my toca sticker on my car though :unsure:

don't worry

i'm expectin misslevin to have heaps of mods on her car by then :P

p.s trying to motivate misslevin to spend $$$ on her car :)

haha dude your funny i have 2 missing hub caps and my car is pretty much stock so no way i would enter it and they probably wouldnt let alot of our cars through the door..

hahahaha o yea forgot bout your hub caps :lol:

well dont worry we got 1.5yrs to plan for AS09

i think every1 would hell bringed their cars by then

well mine would. (Spending every $ i make on my car)

p.s I'm gonna live with my parents until 30 so they can pay for all my bills :blink:

o yea you guys still want the polos/singlets i was planing to get for AS? (Strickly just for perthies, unless you really want. All other logos have already been aloud for use.)

all i need to know is how many i should roughly get and wat sizes

Edited by HaiiSon

haha dude your funny i have 2 missing hub caps and my car is pretty much stock so no way i would enter it and they probably wouldnt let alot of our cars through the door..

hahahaha o yea forgot bout your hub caps :lol:

well dont worry we got 1.5yrs to plan for AS09

i think every1 would hell bringed their cars by then

well mine would. (Spending every $ i make on my car)

p.s I'm gonna live with my parents until 30 so they can pay for all my bills :blink:

o yea you guys still want the polos/singlets i was planing to get for AS?

haiison id definately be interested in goin to AS this year. i think i have done enough to my car. but your in perth so no point talking about it. but i would definatel be interested in some polo's. would love a blak one with a nice red TRD badge on it. although there not a club sponsor it is our performance symbol and i think we sorta earned having there symbol on our polo's. every performance mod on my car is from TRD. so i think i have rightlfully earned it. i could list all the TRD mods if you want.

o yea you guys still want the polos/singlets i was planing to get for AS?

haiison id definately be interested in goin to AS this year. i think i have done enough to my car. but your in perth so no point talking about it. but i would definatel be interested in some polo's. would love a blak one with a nice red TRD badge on it. although there not a club sponsor it is our performance symbol and i think we sorta earned having there symbol on our polo's. every performance mod on my car is from TRD. so i think i have rightlfully earned it. i could list all the TRD mods if you want.

Yea i might have a nice spot for TRD :lol: right at the back

unfortunately the other logos that wou be on the polos would be stores in perth, but i don't think you really care :)

Should be designed some time beginning of next year

Just give me your size and how many you want and I'll pm you asap when I get back from overseas.