Need help guys/gals

Danthuyer

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Yeah get the rust delt with properly, don't want that hanging too long and ruining the long term future of your pride and joy!!!!!!

I suppose rust can be compared to g/f's and YOUR money, they slowly take bits from here and there and before you know it there is nothing major left....

Oh also isn't there a 5 year Warranty on the paint work (ie rust) on our vehicles, check the manual.... I could be wong.

Danthuyer,

I know this is a corolla forum but i just gotta say something, if this is true ( the signs ) that your G/F is cheating i would not hesitate to kick her out immediately.

My advice to you is follow her in your friends car ( so she does not suspect you ) and finally find out the truth... if it is true when she comes home she'll be suprised to see her bags and stuff out side the door, dont even bother fighting with who ever she is seeing... the best revenge is silence and living life better and happier than her.

I've been there and trust me its better to find out now and move on with your life dont waste it on her.

As for the RUST, Toyota should have rust protection and warranty.

You check it out on the books and you'll save alot of money.

HEHEHEHE

Suckers!!!

I got you all....tis only a joke!!!

And bloody hell northy,shao, blue disregarded the girl factor and were more worried about the freakin' car!.........LMFAO

oh you guys crack me up!!!!!

Bruster - thx mate....at least you saw the meaning of the post and didnt worry about the car first.......:D and yeah i've been there done that too..and you are right about doing like a band-aid......quick and painless (unless you got REALLY hairy arms)

.........oh guys...you slay me...honestly....heheheheeeeeee

Edited by Danthuyer