RAV4

Hi guys,

What does everyone think of the latest RAV4 3 door???

Do you think there is potential to make into fast Rav4 Sportivo?

I went to look at one and the interior does not look no where near as good as the Rolla Sportivo in terms of quality materials and features eg. Climate Air Con.

And im thinking is it really worth $35,000?

I reckon, by adding a supercharger or a turbo and lower it.

We could have one seriously fast RAV 4.

The only disappointment i have is the interior, if it only could be as good as the Stivo....

I prefer the 3 door though

post-368-1099099510_thumb.jpg

Hey i have a rav4 not the current 2.4liter but the 2 liter. A lot of people do think that being a higher awd that it has the tendancy to roll or topple over but they are really quite firm through the corners an it would take a fair bit of speed to push one over <_< .

I do know of someone who has a 99 rav4 who has done a 3sgte conversion from a celica gt4 (st205 i think) andrew is his name, he would be a wealth of knowledge on the conversion...

check it out at

http://www.rav4oz.com/forums

Thanks WRC_Rolla.

I went to check out that RAV4 site and its quite good, lots of info.

My reason for posting this topic was to find out more about RAV4 because im going to buy a car in January and im tossing up between the RAV4 and the corolla sportivo.

But at this stage looks like the sportivo ahead and that maybe be my next purchase.

thanks again.

Thanks WRC_Rolla.

I went to check out that RAV4 site and its quite good, lots of info.

My reason for posting this topic was to find out more about RAV4 because im going to buy a car in January and im tossing up between the RAV4 and the corolla sportivo.

But at this stage looks like the sportivo ahead and that maybe be my next purchase.

thanks again.

Yeah im sort of in the same situation but i have a rav4 but i'll be trading her in on the new model corolla sportivo when its finally here :D