Spotted - VIC

Is there any members here that has a silver Aurion that has black custom plates with only three letters?

:o

I saw the same car today!!

It was at the round-a-bout near IGA in Roxburgh Park at about 3:30pm.

It's got a moonroof and I think the number plates are "TTE"

>.<

That's the one mate. Do you also live in this area? Wow, a fair few of us live around here. :D.

It looks pretty nice. I wonder why he doesn't come on TOCA :P

Yep, I live in Roxburgh Park ;)

Blue Aurion AT-X... I has the TRD style grill :D

If anyone can spot me i'll give you a slab of beer :toast: :toast: :toast:

Melbourne is a big place though...

I found a nice looking car. No idea which it is.. hatch back, umm purple/gray?, de-badged, but the 'Toyota emblem' is painted black. It has a spoiler? and nice rims! Number plate is 'IAGROI'

Whoever you are, you live literally around the corner from me!

Edit: It looks kinda like johnnieboi's car ^

Is there any members here that has a silver Aurion that has black custom plates with only three letters?

:o

I saw the same car today!!

It was at the round-a-bout near IGA in Roxburgh Park at about 3:30pm.

It's got a moonroof and I think the number plates are "TTT"

>.<

That's the one mate. Do you also live in this area? Wow, a fair few of us live around here. :D.

It looks pretty nice. I wonder why he doesn't come on TOCA :P

Yep, I live in Roxburgh Park ;)

Blue Aurion AT-X... I has the TRD style grill :D

haha, if I spot you, I'll make sure to give a beep beep & if I spot you can I get a slab of beer :lol:

Edited by Silver-Aurion

spotted guni's old car in caroline springs with johnnieboi yesterday... think he sold it to an asian here... :P

well at least i'll be closely monitoring it to see whether he is looking after it or not... :lol:

Pretty sure i am ASIAN Kenshin X and of course im taking care of the car. Why wouldn't i :rolleyes:

lol

Spotted a really nice white TRD Aurion on Canterbury RD Vermont the other day , also saw a mega awesome ZRE corolla preface with TRD decals all over it.. looked like a reject shop christmas present my Shazza aunty would give me :lol:

Who let their wife drive a black ZR6 Aurion to Woolworths in Roxburgh Park?!

I waved but she didn't wave back :(

lol, no **** Sherlock. I don't think some random married lady will go waving at another man :lol: :P

I'm still yet to spot you. Damn it :(.

lol, no **** Sherlock. I don't think some random married lady will go waving at another man :lol: :P

Hahaha!

I'm only a young man, still not 20 yet :D

I think it's going to be a lot harder for me to spot you then you spot me. Not many blue Aurion's have the TRD Style grill :spiteful:

I see the same silver SX6 or ZR6 parked outside a house near the start of Bridgewater Rd... all the time :|

been spotting heaps of black Pre-face Stivo now days near my area springvale. B)

probably Asian owners. i'm an Asian myself and according to my knowledge, lots of Asians live in that area and like to drive black cars.

Hahaha!

I'm only a young man, still not 20 yet :D

I think it's going to be a lot harder for me to spot you then you spot me. Not many blue Aurion's have the TRD Style grill :spiteful:

I see the same silver SX6 or ZR6 parked outside a house near the start of Bridgewater Rd... all the time :|

Was going into the shops today from the KFC traffic lights and the guy with the custom TT number plates was waiting at the very same lights. I see him/her everywhere. The tints are for sure lower than legal so I couldn't see who was inside :lol:

Was going into the shops today from the KFC traffic lights and the guy with the custom TT number plates was waiting at the very same lights. I see him/her everywhere. The tints are for sure lower than legal so I couldn't see who was inside :lol:

I know!.. those tints are kinda pearlescent, looks good though.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a Black Rukus today with aftermarket rims that arent worth mentioning. If i had a Rukus and used it as a cruiser/daily only, damn.. so many ideas i'd throw on it. 19"s, coils, exhaust, decked out audio, tint, 6k HIDs, interior lighting.. B)

spotted this face lift sportivo, with dual exhausts, eye-lids - @ bunnnings broadmeadows on saturday 20th

post-15006-0-94672200-1290513144_thumb.j

damn, are they hr h125 racing rims?

spotted a black preface lift sportivo! drove passed it a couple of times. Its always parked at keilor plains train station. its change to a different body kit with a larger lip with with rims ! badges are still left on. i parked next to you once! =)

if it belongs to someone on the forum.. just wanted to say hi!

saw a red trd aurion today with black 19s i think, lowered around bershire rd/sunshine area. And yesterday saw a caramel Rukus, lowered with black w/polished lip rims flying onto the princes hwy. Finally see a modded one on the street!

Spotted a plain black pre-facelift ZRE the other day in Western suburbs. Had black multispoke rims with red lip (like tomees and charlies) and was lowered. Where are you my friend?? Come join our club.

OMG OMG OMG!!

I just remembered, yesterday I think.. or last week? Can't remember what day but but I saw a ROLLS ROYCE parked on Sydney Rd in Brunswick. My first reaction was... wtf is that car doing here? Then immediately opened my window and yelled out IT'S A ROLLS ROYCE!!!! =O

PS.

I had to change my pants in the car. :rolleyes: