melbourne cruise lake mountain 14 nov 04

On the cruise I had to make a stop for the missus to take a toilet break. By the time we pulled back onto the road all the others had gone, so instead of trying to catch Peekay showed us some real drivers roads.

Hi mate, which car were you in? I was in the Subaru Black liberty GT.. and i didnt hear anyone mention on the CB radio who needs to go to a toilet break...

btw, did you get the maps before we leave typhoon motor sports?

I am Sorry to leave you behind the group being a orgainiser..

Wheres Macus???

pics will be up soon and then i will write a bit about the cruise. thanks darkwatch for organising it and thanks to all members who came to the meet and/or the cruise to the mountain.

Great to hear everyone had a great day.

James - you will let us know next time that you organise another cruise won't you ? B)

Ilivfor6 - Better than Arthurs Seat backroads.... Start Organising ! :lol:

Cheers

Carlo

On the cruise I had to make a stop for the missus to take a toilet break. By the time we pulled back onto the road all the others had gone, so instead of trying to catch Peekay showed us some real drivers roads.

Hi mate, which car were you in? I was in the Subaru Black liberty GT.. and i didnt hear anyone mention on the CB radio who needs to go to a toilet break...

btw, did you get the maps before we leave typhoon motor sports?

I am Sorry to leave you behind the group being a orgainiser..

Wheres Macus???

Don't worry about it mate! I'm not!!!!

Things happen. I was in the Blue RX8. Do not have a CB so could not let people know. The wife was close to messing up my interior so dropped back some gaers and floored it for a fast dash out of the group to the nearest servo. If nobody noticed that it is understandable. New car, leather interior... I am sure you understand the immediate need to get her somewhere :blink::unsure::unsure:

We still had a great day anyway and would have never gone for a drive up that way anyway without your cruise. I probably would have been just sitting at home watching TV... And not discovered just how fun my new car is on high speed twisty roads. I am going Back for more :D

Cheers mate

James - you will let us know next time that you organise another cruise won't you ?  B)

Ilivfor6 - Better than Arthurs Seat backroads.... Start Organising !  :lol:

Cheers

Carlo

Yes mate... No lie. I am still grinning. The only thing it was missing was Lucio blasting past me at 200 in Lift! :rolleyes: That's naughty Lucio ;)

Next time though at the end of the road I will turn around and do that 10 km again and then probably again :D :D :D

It's a stretch of road a lot of the guys on the performance bikes run. And you know if they ride all that way to give it a dash it's gotta be good!

I will start to organise something very soon!

Cheers

James - you will let us know next time that you organise another cruise won't you ?  B)

Cheers

Carlo

hey Carlo, I will sure Let you guys know and macus knows if we are having another cruise coming near end of nov of beginning of Dec..

Just still tight and watch these forums..

Cheers

Don't worry about it mate! I'm not!!!!

Things happen. I was in the Blue RX8. Do not have a CB so could not let people know. The wife was close to messing up my interior so dropped back some gaers and floored it for a fast dash out of the group to the nearest servo. If nobody noticed that it is understandable. New car, leather interior... I am sure you understand the immediate need to get her somewhere :blink:  :unsure:  :unsure:

We still had a great day anyway and would have never gone for a drive up that way anyway without your cruise. I probably would have been just sitting at home watching TV... And not discovered just how fun my new car is on high speed twisty roads. I am going Back for more :D

Cheers mate

i still feels bad about it leaving you behind...

Yeah, i do understands when my women mess up my interiors with drinks and food.. (ArGh women.. hahaha)

Lake mountain was one of the lovely spots in VIC i ever been.. there are huge bends where you can fly over and tight hair pin 110 degress corners .. and way up to lake mountain was even better.. alot of big bends and tight corners..

Being the driver in the RX8 as i have drove one before, the suspension is tune for tight and huge bends on high speed as well as the close ratio 6 speed gearbox for alot more troque on tight corners..

I am sure you will love your car at a lot on twistes.. but beware, there is always a limit on a car which you can do..

The next coming cruise, i will orgainise with macus and let you guys know.

Till then..

Cheers brothers :)

PS: Go get a CB radio so that you wont miss us.. :P

James (Subaru Black liberty)

Edited by DarkWatch