HEY ARNOLD

arnold

brooke, not questioning how old you are and where you are working... something doesn't seem to click with me...

and I apologise now if I offending you and please whip me in line if I'm wrong :P

you're 18 (already mentioned in the age/sex thread) and a toyota sales rep (mentioned early in this thread... and no doubt you're still on your Ps? How does your toyota dealership let you drive around in the range of cars you've driven so far?

no thats cool doesnt worry me i always get asked this question... well basically i have had my licence now for a year and a bit because i lived in sydney for 10 months... and yes i am still on my p plates... the dealership let me drive around in all the cars because well for one too be able to sell you the car you will have to have driven it and no what every littl ething in it does any experiences you may have had in them that the customers may ask... so that is y i have a company car like all my other collugues here that well basically chosen to do that.. we are only a small dealership well too the syndey one i worked in with only one fleet sales person 1 new car only i used car only salespeople then myself and another do both new and used...

also it helps to not of been in an accidnet or done anything dumb well in any work cars... i have in my own car but was a mistake and yea... i guess i do take a selery sacrifice for it also i do have both my boss's trust in the cars i drive to look after them and take full responsibility...

im not sure if that made that much sense... but hey!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooke, you sounds more mature than 19.

You are better than most of the 20-something year old I worked with

lol im actually 18 and 3 months but hey thanks... i guess i have grown up and matured heaps because of the places i work in and stuff!!! i really do act like an immature 18 year old most o fthe time!!!