HEY ARNOLD

arnold

lol yea the blonde joke is a pissa i have had it sent to me in so many emails because they all think thats somethign i would do lol im not that silly!!! jkn

yea the crystal pearl is such a pretty colour i love it... love cruising down to the beach on most nights with the sunroof open lol and windows down with all the girlies... worst thing is with the sunroof you really cant have the surfboard on top because its just a waste of opening it!!!

but i have the new LC200 sahara for a week so im loving that at the moment i love being bigger than everyone else thinking bout taking it off road on saturday down the beah etc should be fun!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yea the blonde joke is a pissa i have had it sent to me in so many emails because they all think thats somethign i would do lol im not that silly!!! jkn

yea the crystal pearl is such a pretty colour i love it... love cruising down to the beach on most nights with the sunroof open lol and windows down with all the girlies... worst thing is with the sunroof you really cant have the surfboard on top because its just a waste of opening it!!!

but i have the new LC200 sahara for a week so im loving that at the moment i love being bigger than everyone else thinking bout taking it off road on saturday down the beah etc should be fun!!!

oh... the evolving car sales rep! LOL!

EDIT: How about giving us an HONEST review (not from a sales rep POV, but from someone who wants to buy) of each vehicle as you have them? (ie. trims, steering, quality) :)

Edited by saintly

oh... the evolving car sales rep! LOL!

EDIT: How about giving us an HONEST review (not from a sales rep POV, but from someone who wants to buy) of each vehicle as you have them? (ie. trims, steering, quality) :)

lol ok well where would you like me to start?

oh ok... i didn't think you are serious about giving a review :) don't feel that you need to though having an evolving car does have its advantages (ie. prefer which car over which)

how about you start with the trimmings, steering and quality?

Hello Brooke

It's nice to know that you have reached a true equilibrium within yourself and joined the tocau.

You see, if Tocau were a mansion, it would have an over sized fountain in the front with dolphins (that can also prepare the finest in ethnic cuisine). That's how awesome Tocau is. It's mind blowing.

Hello Brooke

It's nice to know that you have reached a true equilibrium within yourself and joined the tocau.

You see, if Tocau were a mansion, it would have an over sized fountain in the front with dolphins (that can also prepare the finest in ethnic cuisine). That's how awesome Tocau is. It's mind blowing.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

lol this place is cool i like it already feel so cosy hahahahaha

welll just gave back the lc it was too big for me and im still trying to decide i can take the kluger back if i wanna i was thinkin gthat could be fun over christmas but ill be too friggin drunk r hungover to be driving it anywhere and so will my mates so thats no point... so im thinking bout maybe a corolla or something...

but most likely have the kluger... im thinking seven seats sunroof dvd player because i have holidays i might take the girls and the bf to melb or something for a couple of days... keep them enteratined and we also need to get to geelong for new years... so yea i have talked my self back into the kluger lol

welll just gave back the lc it was too big for me and im still trying to decide i can take the kluger back if i wanna i was thinkin gthat could be fun over christmas but ill be too friggin drunk r hungover to be driving it anywhere and so will my mates so thats no point... so im thinking bout maybe a corolla or something...

but most likely have the kluger... im thinking seven seats sunroof dvd player because i have holidays i might take the girls and the bf to melb or something for a couple of days... keep them enteratined and we also need to get to geelong for new years... so yea i have talked my self back into the kluger lol

wow your so lucky you get too drive the whole range ........... i want your job!!!!! :toast:

so doesnt the landcruiser come with the luxuries of th kluger? so not gps? no dvd? does the new LC have anything good in it??

wow your so lucky you get too drive the whole range ........... i want your job!!!!! :toast:

so doesnt the landcruiser come with the luxuries of th kluger? so not gps? no dvd? does the new LC have anything good in it??

yea its alright i guess my job hahahaha apart from some days and you get the grumpy old ppl that dont want to talk to you because you are female blah blha blah..

ummm no the lc does come with heaps of luxuries like the kluger even better ones... yes does have gps and dvd and all that jazzy stuff iits just its too big for me to drive in my opinion i just dont like the whole bulky thing and also warrnmabool drivers are crap and have no idea so i dont want to scratch it or crash it lol the kluger is still big but it just doesnt feel like your driving a big 4wd... thats all...

brooke, not questioning how old you are and where you are working... something doesn't seem to click with me...

and I apologise now if I offending you and please whip me in line if I'm wrong :P

you're 18 (already mentioned in the age/sex thread) and a toyota sales rep (mentioned early in this thread... and no doubt you're still on your Ps? How does your toyota dealership let you drive around in the range of cars you've driven so far?

Edited by saintly