Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might be out tonight too.

Evo, if I do come, did you want me to bring those rims for you to have a look at?

Hey JC, nah, its alrite, i know what they look like lol :P

Hey Guys,

I kinda decided at about 9.45pm that I would come out for a look. Was great to meet everyone, there are certainly a few new faces since I was out last.

Cheers for making me feel welcome guys and girls.

JC

Hey Guys,

I kinda decided at about 9.45pm that I would come out for a look. Was great to meet everyone, there are certainly a few new faces since I was out last.

JC

Hey JC, thanks for taking us for a quick run last nite, i gotta say, its sh*t fast lol :lol:

It was good to meet new peeps as well, and u guys that own 1zz n 2zz corollas gave me good ideas for me to do to mine :D

Hey Guys,

JC

yeah man thanks for the run in the stivo... love the sound :D

Aurions everywhere at Herston/Bowen Hills/Spring Hill last night. No not your usual Aurions either... *hint hint*

BTW I was followed by unmarked Aurion last night as I drove out of the Loop... interesting I have to say. They drove like idiots trying to get beside me... :blink: I didn't do anything wrong either. But it looked like they were trying to see who was in the car or they were either filming or taking photos. No idea... they turned off into RBH main entrance though without indicating.

But yeah they are absolutely retarded for the way they were driving. Wish I could have got their rego.

alritey.. dun expect too much nate.. I'm not those enthusiast who spent $15k on the upgrades.. LoL.. its only a slight mod and it didn't blast the roof off unfortunately.. well its juz a normal setup just to let u know in advance before u get really disappointed.. :whistling:

I will probably be out this week.

Although I ****** up my foot yesterday, so if that's hurting too much I will be soft and stay home.

Should be all good though :)

Can we do a short cruise this week? Or food?

Food sounds good... KK? :D

I'm dying for wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce *drools*

haha I might be out depending on the weather though.

Can we do a short cruise this week? Or food?

Food sounds good... KK? :D

I'm dying for wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce *drools*

haha I might be out depending on the weather though.

I'm dying for nachos. The Flames (?, I keep thinking Flickey's, damn you Simpsons) at the BP Stapylton has some good cheap nachos, lol. Shame the Krispy Kreme there closes at 7pm. Distance probably wouldn't be best suited for everyone though; I just had my craving ignited from the thought of some delicious wedges.

Oh yeah, I should be out tomorrow night without a doubt.

Edit: It appears that it's most likely going to be a wet one tonight. So is it a meet at 'train'?

Well guys I don't really mind.. Just dat I only remembered my gf's brother's birthday is today and I have a bloody dental extraction today as well.. Keeping my fingers crossed that the dentist would still let me retain my tooth for the time being if not it might affect my plans for tonite.. Any wet weather alternative programs are welcome.. My presence depends entirely on how I go at the dentist today.. Unfortunately.. :(