Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Bummer. I would definitely be up for a Nebo run but I am stuck at the Coast. I should be able to make the Thursday meet though, so I won't be missing out on that at least.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im out not going to give the starlet to much until the new turbo gets put in will be there thursday though

im first to ride shotgun in this car when it gets its work done...show me what its got :spiteful:

Uh oh. Looks like a big shower heading our way. Might have to pass. I don't dare to do Nebo in the wet in my car.

Sorry Guni....some other time perhaps!

:(

Uh oh. Looks like a big shower heading our way. Might have to pass. I don't dare to do Nebo in the wet in my car.

Sorry...normally I wouldn't pull the plug on someone like that, but I know how my car handles in the wet and it is SCARY. I've nearly bought the farm when it understeered on a wet day....as much as I love Nebo runs, I know that if I do it in the wet my life expectancy will exponentially decrease.

Just buy a used (preferably rebuilt) turbo you know that can be hybrided or fully carried over to your exhaust manifold flange, and have the cooling lines made up. There may be some additional cost in adapting your IC piping, but that comes with the territory. You would have to do the homework as to what would fit and work with your car. But just slapping a large turbo on a 1.3L engine won't give you the best boost threshold, etc...

Gav.

Sorry...normally I wouldn't pull the plug on someone like that, but I know how my car handles in the wet and it is SCARY. I've nearly bought the farm when it understeered on a wet day....as much as I love Nebo runs, I know that if I do it in the wet my life expectancy will exponentially decrease.

A wet nebo usually incs leaves and branches on the road... not nice

Welcome Colonel.. if this Thurs weather is fine, I'll be out at the loop to meet up with you.. I just washed the 'tank' on sunday so wouldn't want to waste my efforts.. sorry.. been too busy and lazy to wash the 'tank'.. i know its juz lame excuses but its no easy task washing it.. lol :whistling:

I'm currently at Surfers at the moment working on some nightmare install. I'll aim to be finished in time to head out tonight. Rain or not, I'll do my best.

Sorry, won't be out,

but i thought i would give you all a heads up,

storms predicted this arvo, its only just behind me almost lol :unsure:

Burleigh is where im at.

Just for your info gang :P

Evo

hi guys new here just wondering were you meet up at tonight and about what time (9?) would like to catch up and meet some of you I have just purchased a 07 Aurion

Ill do a proper intro in the next few days in the right place with some pics

cheers