Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well since this is already rolling, I shall be there tomorrow night as per usual. I finally get my Adrenalins put on. Only issue is that I start work at 12:30pm and have them put on not long before hand; barely have any time to test them out.

tonight? ull be the only one there lol....ill be there tomorow tho....julz nice avartar BTW love it :D

:( Thats what I meant... whoops...

Thanks, I did a shoot with ROL14 on Monday arvo...

Well since this is already rolling, I shall be there tomorrow night as per usual. I finally get my Adrenalins put on. Only issue is that I start work at 12:30pm and have them put on not long before hand; barely have any time to test them out.

I'm sure some "testing" can be arranged tomorrow night ;)

I will be along tomorrow night ... its been a while!

Time to roll the Crown out for her first TOCA meet. :D

Edited by Buddha

Not sure if I will be out tonight.....have stacks of work to do...... but will keep trying to get it all done early....

nup i wont be out tonight guys...last night cruise with daryl, elgin, northy and evan was too hard on my car LOL and too late for me to be at work now.......

so see use next week

Edited by eSEXSIX

I will be doing some insane burnouts this weekend just before my tyres get replaced. :lol:

hahahahahhahaha like last night at maccas :lol: , daryl tried it after u left with the handbrake on but didnt work as well as we thought LOL...axle tramp front AND BACK tires :lol:

oh oh oh... wait for me... then we can get some footage of two trd's ripping a skid! :lol:

i'm ordering my new wheels/tyres next week.. ;)

jules: i wont be out tonight... its the night before my surgery, so i need to get a good night sleep... :D

oh oh oh... wait for me... then we can get some footage of two trd's ripping a skid! :lol:

i'm ordering my new wheels/tyres next week.. ;)

Sure, Ash...but the only time I can do it is before Monday coz I got the car booked in for a brand new set of 19" Adrenalins and getting the scratch marks on the rims repaired.

I really want to turn off traction and do some crazy spins in some car park.

The only time I saw it packed at the loop was the first time I went in my Mazda2, and Daryl turned up in his sisters Mazda3. :P

At least I didn't feel totally left out. But because of what I saw that night, I went and bought a Sportivo the very next day! :)

Gav.

Hi gang,

It was nice meeting Jules, Pat and Steve for the first time last night. Everyone was chatty, and we didn't have to struggle for conversation topics, even if it was at my expense. :P

Cheers, Gav.

I was coming out last night via a favourite run of mine.

Unfortunately, an ímpromptu power slide in third gear lift and the resulting spin meant I had to go home and wash my jocks.

The car is fine, the drivers ego is heavily bruised.

whitestivo

It was nice meeting Jules, Pat and Steve for the first time last night. Everyone was chatty, and we didn't have to struggle for conversation topics, even if it was at my expense. :P

Nice to meet you too Gav, and Steve and Pat (again). It always good to put faces to forum names :) Thats one thing I do love about the TOCAU meet up's we have, everyone's always really nice, genuine and chatty. It makes for a good worthwhile night out. I kinda feel better knowing you all were a little stumped about ROL14's issue. Makes me feel better for not having a clue either! ;) I'll keep you all updated on her condition... lol

Hey Jules,

I hope you get your car fixed soon, as it's a shame to have something like that spoiling your driving experience. From what I saw in the carpark, it looked like fuel surge issues I have seen in various friends turboed cars in the past. But without the aid of boost and fuel pressure gaues, that's just an uneducated guess. :P

It's good to see that the Sporturbo has a decent FMIC. It must be hard to resist not putting in Pauter rods and Wiseco pistons so you can run the boost up to 14-16psi?! ;) Wow, the things I would do with your car! :D

Cheers, Gav.