MELBOURNE CRUISE

Mikey

W000000t Go Eltham :P if you didnt guess i live there :P

were about in eltham have ya been cruisin b4 kenster? or was it just criuising thru eltham

n if were after more people, i could invite some people from camcrew?

Edited by {{HoTtWaXx}}

W000000t Go Eltham :P if you didnt guess i live there :P

were about in eltham have ya been cruisin b4 kenster? or was it just criuising thru eltham

n if were after more people, i could invite some people from camcrew?

Hmm Rosebud, Around Eltham here and there especially one road throught Warredyet is nice great view of the city at night. We should get alot of people and finish it off at Pier 35 for Photos if you guys are interested just have to see if i could get my dad camera so i could take some nice one or i could use my small 10megapixel camera.

:P Any chance we could make it on a weekend next year like after 6th Jan

oh yeah research warrandyte road...or you could go via Kangaroo ground, both good cruisin roads

btw where is pier 35?

im up for a cruise whenever but yeah if its easier for you i reckon we can make it after jan 6

...probs good to make it before tafe/uni starts aswell so we probs got window of nearly a month i think.

Just let me know when and I'm up for it.

There are some nice roads over that way connecting Warrandyte, Eltham, Ringwood and Kangaroo Ground although Warrandyte-Ringwood run is well known by everyone including the-boys-in-blue.

-m_luke

oh yeah research warrandyte road...or you could go via Kangaroo ground, both good cruisin roads

btw where is pier 35?

im up for a cruise whenever but yeah if its easier for you i reckon we can make it after jan 6

...probs good to make it before tafe/uni starts aswell so we probs got window of nearly a month i think.

Pier 35 is at Port Melbourne just off Todd Road exit I go there with a few mate, just to take photos. Well If you guys are interest we could do a mini cruise to some place this friday night so i could recongise some cars on here and you could see my ride PM me if you are interest thou and tell me if you want me to bring the camera along :)

oh k awesum...although it might be hard for other members to have i next week coz of xmas and ppl going out for dinners/lunchs and the like.

im only doing stuff on the 23rd 25th 29th n 31st.

so any other day im up for a cruise :)

think the only day I'm NOT doing stuff is 28th :/

oh k awesum

so how bout we put down the 28th for the date.

Start: Eltham or summin.

End: pier 35 for photoshoot

if we started in eltham the easiest way to pier 35 is via the eastern freeway, down punt road, wellington parade, flinders, then lorimers st...then todds road connects to lorimers so that should lead us to it...coz i dont know exactly were pier 35 is lol

Who likes this idea/who doesnt..suggestions.

Edited by {{HoTtWaXx}}

Im sure we will work something out and apology to Mickey for stealing but feel free to offer some suggest or work out something where you like to cruise around man.

By the looks of thing i stole this thread off him

Not sure anyone interest in doing a cruise on the 12th Jan 2008, meet at Knox Ozone Car Park in the staff car park and we could go cruising around Black Spurr and finish off at Pier 35 for Photos but we will take some on the cruise as well?

Dont know if anyone interest in that idea?