Black Sportivo Sunroof, Liverpool area

I just noticed all the guys from Livo area has black Stivos. i have a black one too. I haven't seen the Stivo with sunroof yet. Probably too fast for me to notice. But that's because it's BLACK and faster than the rest. Please switch off STEALTH mode! :ph34r::lol:

:P im not much of a steather.. heahea im a bt f a hoon , hitting lift at every oppurtunity i can aorund cabra

BlackRolla

did u race a blk stivo with sunroof around cabra?

Edited by iNdCeNt

:P ahhh!! , was that you grimlock?!!?

yeah i was taking my friend home....

man thast a pretty quik sedan you have the!!! very very nice!! d

ats the one right? light greyish , corolla??

mines not doing to well atm, i have not done the recall nor, have i gone for my 1st 10k service, and i already done round 14k.. :( .. bee a bit of a slack ****

while we are ont he subject

On saturday morning round 6.30am on the hume highway near basshill on the way to ct. i very very slowly :ph34r::unsure: passed wat i think was a blue or black stivo? a "P" plater...

anyone in the forum?!?!

Edited by iNdCeNt

On saturday morning round 6.30am on the hume highway near basshill on the way to ct. i very very slowly  :ph34r:  :unsure: passed wat i think was a blue or black stivo? a "P" plater...

anyone in the forum?!?!

Sounds like my Car, My mate (on his red P's) borrows it at weekends sometimes and is likely to be going home around that time ;)