2zzge clutches

Hi there, i just wanted to ask a quick Question. I wish to purchase a racing clutch for my corolla T-Sport 2zzge engine 1.8VVTLi. can you tell me if :

2003 - 2006 Toyota Matrix XR-S (1.8L 2ZZ-GE)

This complete clutch kit includes:

F1 Racing Xtreme® 1300 lbs HD Pressure Plate

F1 Racing 6-puck sprung copper ceramic disc (215mm x 21 spline)

Release Bearing

Alignment Tool

Installation Guide

Will this fit my corolla? I want to purchase it but not sure if all 2zzge clutches are the same because Celicas also have the same code for the clutches so are corolla and celica clutches the same? Advise would be very helpful thanks

From T8TRD

yes, but its being covered lots before, there should be heaps of information around, try searching for clutch

Also a matrix is a corolla anyway so whats with the celica part?

yes, but its being covered lots before, there should be heaps of information around, try searching for clutch

Apparently the celica also has the same 2zzge engine, so in fairness the clutches for the celica and other parts for it should also fit on our corolla rite?

Apparently the celica also has the same 2zzge engine, so in fairness the clutches for the celica and other parts for it should also fit on our corolla rite?

yes and no. The celica originally had the 2ZZ engine, which was then donated to the corolla as well. Some celica parts will fit the engine, others wont.

yes and no. The celica originally had the 2ZZ engine, which was then donated to the corolla as well. Some celica parts will fit the engine, others wont.

Thanks for the info, what are your views on fitting a supercharger? I can purchase the Corolla supercharger for my ride for 4,171.64 AUD the guy said its a case of just plug and play and will cost an extra 901.976 AUD to fit it.