That stupid pinky thing

Simo

like seriously wtf?!?! I have gotten this so many fuken times its not funny, and 9 out of 10 times its because some house wife is doing 20km/h under the speed limit and when I get the ****s and speed up to over take not even going over the speed limit and out comes the finger...

the government has created a monster

IF YOUR THAT FUKEN INTERESTED IN THE SIZE OF MY SHLONG THEN TAKE IT BALLS DEEP AND DO THE BLOODY SPEED LIMIT!!!!

/rant

Edited by Simo

I noticed this most prominently when I went overseas and drove in Italy.

They drive like maniacs in the citys, but on the Highways, if you're going faster, everyone moves over without hesitation or fuss with a quick flash of the high beams.

Do that here..... not a chance, you just get sign language.

Agreed keep left unless overtaking. I get the ****'s up when the right turn lane is blocked and the other lanes are still empty. As for the sinky pinky, i'm always to busy choosing the song i wanna listen to to give a **** about what some bitch who doesn't get it good and hard like she needs thinks about my driving and how my car looks

• 2 months later...

i would have to agree on this one people who drive in the right hand lane and or drive 20 klms under the speed limit and yet they wonder why people get agro? as if the answer wasnt obvious

and if i go zooming past somebody its not cause im trying to impress them or show how big my schlong is i couldnt give a damn what them think.

i never go anywhere without a red bull bottle in the car not that id ever use it.

and on the other hand i saw some bitch in a saab tearing through a school zone one morning doing almost 80klms nearly mowed a few kids down in the process i was behaving myself and doing 40 but i caught up to her 10 minutes later and said didnt you see those kids you nearly knocked over you stupid bitch? she just gave me a blank look thats something youd expect from a silly 18 year old driving a vl commodore not a 50 something woman......................sad really sad

It'd be great if we (West Aussies) can merge. Its not hard, but alot of people still **** it up! :angry:

And, on the freeways and highways, everyone drives like muppets side by side under the limit, and yes when you go to overtake, over or under the limit they give you evils.

Sheesh! :o

PLEASE Keep left unless u going fast/overtaking. i just hate it, be honest it happends to all of us at lease couple of times. u have to go somwhere quickly, driving on parkway and have to stay behind some stupid driver have no respect for anyone, drving on right lane. it just drive me insiane!

I'm so gonna buy 4x4 with big massive bulbar in front, then i wanna see who wants to stay on the right lane! :P

can smb tell me wat pinky is? this?..? _|_ or oOo

well, i can guess around wat it means, so what i do nowadays is.. either keep LEFT lane still overtaking, keep very close to their ***** and switching hi lo hi lo hi lo.. beam(until they move), or if 2 car on 2 lane at same speed, i will drive in the middle, and get close to their *****, doing the same over and over...

remember, we PASSING them, just SMILE(big smile until they cant even see your eye) or dont even care looking at them...

i USED to care wat they will react, like "Fxxk u" "daxn u" "asshxle" "bloody asian" "monkey"... and the universal finger. but somehow i got used to it, coz they will never learn, but i will learn to get new ways and get over it.

so~ b happy~ angry+furious=increase in dying cells, increase aging speed, wrinkles..

coz u hv to know, they will die earlier than you, if u r the person elder, i pretty sure they will somehow die earlier than u, conclusion, they will die!

p/s: actually the "big smile"-technique is taught by Freddy-topstage. It works great, and it makes myself feel happy.

i just put my right indacator on and stay behind them to him/her give up and move to left lane. simply i overtake them then straight after in front of them i move to left lane and keep going. that would teach them :P

i just put my right indacator on and stay behind them to him/her give up and move to left lane. simply i overtake them then straight after in front of them i move to left lane and keep going. that would teach them :P

i did similar before, just tat i took left lane, and stop. :toast:

lets face it some people are just freakin stupid

almost ****s me as much as my missus in the passenger seat telling me not to go to fast dont drive so close to people you wont make that turn

geeeez! its like a navman that has no sence of direction and just tells you how to drive