How are Harleys Legal ????

i have to ask the question who is most dangerious a car driver with his radio that loud that the driver can't hear a thing or a harley that you all can hear so we all don't run over him.

That has nothing to do with emissions

i have to ask the question who is most dangerious a car driver with his radio that loud that the driver can't hear a thing or a harley that you all can hear so we all don't run over him.

i'll add a 3rd one for u ..... OR the poor grandmother driving in the lane next to you who swerves into your lane almost collecting u because the harley flying past her in the 3rd lane which is next to her scares the crap out of her because the harley rider felt like giving his bike a hit

Would you freely walk up to someone who just got off of his Harley out front of the shops to buy his weekly groceries consisting of; blood stain remover, ammunition, rum and beard conditioner and ask him, politly I hope, to ensure that the sound his 'hog' makes is within the guidelines? Now imagine a police officer doing that, I know I can't.

Would you freely walk up to someone who just got off of his Harley out front of the shops to buy his weekly groceries consisting of; blood stain remover, ammunition, rum and beard conditioner and ask him, politly I hope, to ensure that the sound his 'hog' makes is within the guidelines? Now imagine a police officer doing that, I know I can't.

come on dave we are not all quite that bad (don't need the ammuniton) but i will add that the one that knocks me down better make sure i can't get up.

well people lastnight i went down to HQ (you would call it a club meeting)and i must admit i was wrong and you were right, i raised that my granmother was half scared to death by a inconsiderate noisey Harley rider gunning his soft tail springer past her while she was driving to the local supermarket.

Well, Well, my grandmother would have to be made of plastic, double jointed and in 2 halves just to do half the things i was told to do with her which left me a little sad at the lack of consideration given to me by my fellow members towards other road users and hotel patrons.

may i suggest that next time a harley pulls up at a pub that you approach him and inform him how inconsiderate he is towards his fellow road users by having his exhast to loud and i will do the same and anyone else that feels the same way and between us all we can change the world.

Dave i had to use the shampo when i got home last night from the chapter, had to rid my beard of all the nights different tastes and smells a dead give away when you turn up at work next day.

i'll add a 3rd one for u ..... OR the poor grandmother driving in the lane next to you who swerves into your lane almost collecting u because the harley flying past her in the 3rd lane which is next to her scares the crap out of her because the harley rider felt like giving his bike a hit

The only bikes I ever see giving hits and being stupid thru traffic and around cars are sports bikes, almost hit one this morning because he decided he was gunna lane split at 50km/h, come into my lane missing my front bar by inches and then brake hard as traffic was slowing down... Watched him keep doing it all the way down the highway and then rev out first 2 gears off a red light... Idiot...

Majority of Harleys I see cruise along at their own pace, sure they're loud but they don't swerve thru lanes cutting off traffic as they're not built for that purpose...

The only bikes I ever see giving hits and being stupid thru traffic and around cars are sports bikes, almost hit one this morning because he decided he was gunna lane split at 50km/h, come into my lane missing my front bar by inches and then brake hard as traffic was slowing down... Watched him keep doing it all the way down the highway and then rev out first 2 gears off a red light... Idiot...

I've seen a few idiots like this in the past few days too

You all know how much I hate bike riders that do that from a recent thread.

Speaking of which, the guy is actually known of by a mate of mine strangely enough. Quiet words were passed onto him to the effect of, "Slow the **** down and stop acting like a tool on the road."