PaulMT

Hi All

Came across this forum browsing the web for images of Aurions!

I pick up my new SX6 up next week. I am in NZ and paid $39,995 drive away.

This included, Toyota Bluetooth fitted, Tow Bar, Black Metallic "Street Legal" tints, Leather/Fabric Protection.

My car is in Gold so with the tints and black trim should look awesome.

There aren't a lot of these on the road here yet, although all the reviews have been very good, so I am going to stand out for a while.

I will leave the showroom and go straight to the type place and have 18" Mags and wheels put on. Not sure about the width yet, maybe 235's

any thoughts on this?

Paul

Nice, congrats on the new car, 18's sound good, but have you tried 19's or 20's, big wheels look the part with the big car, 235's if your on 8.0 rims any wider you'll be stretching the tyres and looking like drift lol.

hope to see pics soon..

I had considered 20" wheels and may still go that way. My only concern is I do a lot of open road, between city, driving and want performance but also comfort for those long trips.

Roads over here are very good, but like everywhere have their share of bums, dips and road repairs.

Whatever I got I was going to get the wider rim.

Photo's soon, I've been hassling the dealer today to pull their fingers and get on with it :D

Hard to say but long trips like those I would not sacrifice comfort too much, but as you said the road are very good there perhaps you can get away with it...

But to note, with my 20's doesnt feel bad actually... noticable but doesnt get to that point where its annoying. but then thats me, I like feeling the road that im on, with the standard rims and tyres it felt as tho i was floating on air so quiet and smooth, felt uncomfortable mentally lol.