CES DynoDay Piccies...

Iv'e followed this thread all the way through and have chosen to keep my nose out.. :ph34r:

I'm up for one myself between mid Dec and by mid Jan at the latest.

I think silvabullit and CES have done a fantastic job on the system.

It looks great (BEFORE the photos had to be removed :blink::blink: )

And if it gives around 8-10kw diff, and ESPECIALLY if it beefs up the midrange..... even a little, then I think it is really good value.

It's a noise friendly and certified system, with proven power gains (TBA) and looks like it will last.

I don't want to sound like an ad for this system....but I do fabrication work myself for other people (nothing to do with cars) and i know how hard it is to keep everyone happy.

So good job, and thanks for sticking around silva and CES, 'cos there are some people here waiting paitently (and saving!) ;)

Sorry to offend you ADR, but if the numbers are written for verification, or printed for that matter, what's the diff???

The graph has a scale on the side to read off, no problems.

If silva has an older dyno, and needs to write the figures in, whats' the diff??

Dynos vary from one to another anyway, so read the graph, and that will tell you the power AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, writing or not, I want to see the curve of the graph (as many of us do) to show me the torque difference.

An old dyno is still doing it properley ADR, silva isn't trying to bull**** us with written figures. He has done it properley by putting it on the dyno in the first place.

Old dyno or new dyno, they all vary, and a printed power figure is not going to tell us anything different from a written one, and it isn't going to give any more cred with me if it's printed or not....... WHY????

Co's the graph says it all.

This is all I'm going to say about this topic.

Sorry to offend you ADR, but if the numbers are written for verification, or printed for that matter, what's the diff???

The graph has a scale on the side to read off, no problems.

If silva has an older dyno, and needs to write the figures in, whats' the diff??

Dynos vary from one to another anyway, so read the graph, and that will tell you the power AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, writing or not, I want to see the curve of the graph (as many of us do) to show me the torque difference.

An old dyno is still doing it properley ADR, silva isn't trying to bull**** us with written figures. He has done it properley by putting it on the dyno in the first place.

Old dyno or new dyno, they all vary, and a printed power figure is not going to tell us anything different from a written one, and it isn't going to give any more cred with me if it's printed or not....... WHY????

Co's the graph says it all.

This is all I'm going to say about this topic.

Here Here!!!!

I've made my point known to Silva in the other post of this topic.

Bottom line is that he did dynos before and after, improvements were measured and seen and it's all GOOD!!!!!!

YAY to SILVA and CES for doing a top job; now to save a bit more $$$$$$

Dylan

NO and I'm not going to do a DYNO DYNAMICS run, unless you want to pay the $50 to get it done. We have the charts and the proof.

I will be scanning in my 'hand written' sheet tomorrow. As the sheet has been in the car with the panel beaters for the past week.

If you dont like it then 'tough luck' I'm not going to outlay from my pocket to please a minority of people.

Those who have seen the system know its good. We also have dyno results to prove it.

CASE CLOSED!

• 2 months later...
Planning another dyno day/show and shine for end May start june.

Look out for more info....

Because you have more shade than I, can you detail my car for me please ...... :D