Photoshoots

Hey All,

I know i haven't been on here for a while, I just thinking anyone interest in a photoshoot with our cars on friday plus it give me a good excuise to clean out the camry :lol:

The location i was thinking was Home Hq Nunwanding and slowly go from there or Dockland Toyota Office if i know how to get there or they allow us to.

So please let me know and we will go from there

Kenster

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys

Sorry for not keeping you guys up to date with the photoshooting and a possible cruise.

Im still looking around for some place so far there a place in Reversoir which seem like a good place to take photos during the night and its a bit of a cruise to get there as well.

Pm me if you know any good location for photos and we will go there

HomeHQ as in the one that has JB-hifi around there too?

looks like a pretty good place for a photo shoot

I dont think there have a JB-Hifi, thou i know there a Haverly Norman and Good Guys around there and traffic lights you can turn in.

I must also warn that Home HQ is cross the road from a police station so no silly busy when we go there for photos

Suggestion:

The Business Park just off Ferntree Gully Road, after the blackburn road turn-off.

Been there before...great place for night shots cause u can use the reflecting mirrors, carpark space and there's ample ambient lighting... B)

6pm Start at top level of glenny Multi-Deck...Cruise down city-link to toorak exit (no toll)...down toorak...den left onto Chapel Street, all the way down...cruise through Princes Hwy...onto Ferntree Gully Road turn-off...into the business park for Dusk photos bout 7:30ish...then back to Glenny for dinner! :toast:

Couple of ex and currnet TOCA members have been to the Business Park, so they can vouch for me! :D

I'll put my hand up for this guy, his o'right, i guess ;) :P

sounds like an awesome cruise, so long as the boys in blue dont mess it up on chapel....

but hey we mostly drive "family" cars

actually, i still need to update my avatar... i've now got the same car (and colour) except its the GT4 Calos Sainz model.. might take some pics tonight, same as my current avatar.

don't worry... i drive a stock aurion... =(

grandpa car...

but but... by this friday i will have my exhaust fitted! =)

so... ladies and gents what are the details?

i will most certainly try my hardest to be there this time to finally meet everyone!

I'm certainly happy to attend this shindig. :yahoo:

Just wanna add, has anyone gone to studley park in richmond? Got short twisties and a nice view of the city, but residential area :whistling:

Nothing big, but just thought i'd throw it in there. Time and Place! :clap:

Just wanna add, has anyone gone to studley park in richmond? Got short twisties and a nice view of the city, but residential area :whistling:

From what I hear, the boys in blue use this stretch of road to perfect their car handling skills.

-m_luke

From what I hear, the boys in blue use this stretch of road to perfect their car handling skills.

-m_luke

R u Serious? :huh:

Well set a date n location kenster...either place sounds good!! B)

did notice tat you guys are trying to arrange a meet/cruise. I think i might be goin for this. (to look what darius did to his car)

Anyone has a list of who is goin? Tomorrow is friday, who is organizing everything?